P. 7

"Are we going to the mountains then?" Technoblade asked.

"Um, yeah, I guess," I said in response. I needed to find Tubbo, not for revenge now. I don't know what's happening, but I still need to see him.

"Wait, hold on." I walked to the enderchest in Phil's house and grabbed Your Tubbo. I guess the compass would be handy now.

"Alright, let's go."

Another journey to the mountains took almost half the day. It was a little past noon at this point, but I think we were almost there. I followed the direction of the compass, and finally we approached a hole in the ground. There was a slight light coming from it, and my compass was going crazy. Tubbo was most definitely in here. 

I looked over at Technoblade. He slightly nodded at me, indicating that he would stay outside as I talked to Tubbo. I nodded a bit in response and started to climb into the abode. 

I made sure to stay quiet. I didn't want to scare Tubbo since I felt like that would invade his privacy a bit. I was already invading his privacy by sneaking into this place but that's besides the point.

Crawling into this place was a little bit of a pain. But eventually, I reached the entrance of a mini house. There was a bed in the corner as well as a window to the outside world on the other side of where I was. There was a crafting table, a furnace, and.. a picture of me.

I saw Tubbo sitting in the corner of the room, staring out into the sky. He looks like he's been there for hours, and I felt for him. I was really hoping that he wasn't doing this because of me.

I crawled a little bit more into the room, sitting a few feet from him. I'm not sure if he's noticed me yet, but within a few seconds, I jingle the compass, signaling that someone was here with him.

"How did you get here?" I heard Tubbo ask in a mumble-like tone.

"Well, it's not that hard when you bring your compass with you," I laughed a little.

Tubbo whirled around like he wasn't expecting me to be here.

"Tommy.?"

"Yeah."

Before I knew it, Tubbo threw his arms around me. I was pretty much shell shocked at this point. I could feel him crying a little bit, and I comforted him since I really didn't know what else to do. 

"Tommy I'm so sorry please don't ever leave me again I promise I'll take care of you instead of L'manburg you're my best friend please Tommy I can't.." Tubbo said all in one sad breath.

I felt sad, knowing that Tubbo was breaking because I was mean to him.

"Please.. please forgive me Tommy. I don't like it, I hate being president. I have to make decisions that hurt me and you especially. I can't lead anything anymore, please Tommy.." he said again. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Tubbo that you felt this way. Of course I'll forgive you," I replied. I completely let go of all the negative feelings I had towards Tubbo. It was this moment that I felt safe with him, that he felt safe with me. 

We separated from our hug. "Really?" he asked.

"Yes."

-

We sat next to each other, looking out into the sky together.

"You know, you didn't have to stop leading L'manburg to get my attention. No one's there anymore except for Phil, everyone left because you weren't there. They depend on you Tubbo," I told him.

"Yeah, well I think that our friendship is worth saving more than the country, no matter how much it means to me. Plus, Dream told me that you hated me and that you wouldn't want to talk to me again. That kind of brought me down too."

I took a few seconds to process this. "Dream told you that?" I asked him for confirmation.

"Yeah, he told me after I got back from Logstedshire. Why?" 

"Because I never told him that."