P. 11

Tubbo

It's been days since the kidnapping.

Way too long for me to handle. 

My only friend, Tommy, was gone. I needed him to get through with this. His humor and personality lifts me like no one else. I could only survive in L'manburg during his exile since I had everyone else, but it wasn't the same. Now that everyone's gone and I only have an old enemy with me, I feel broken.

Technoblade still stays with me, however. His main priority isn't to take care of me, but it's to find Tommy. He searches everywhere for hours while I do the same, but taking occasional breaks to mourn.

I felt like all hope was lost; where were we supposed to find them? I couldn't think of any possible places that they would be besides in random places that we've never even explored.

I started to head back to L'manburg for the night. I was tired even though it was mid-day. Rest was no longer something I had, instead I lie in bed every night staring into the empty ceiling. 

When I'm back at L'manburg, I decide to go to Tommy's old base. I look through the chests and furnaces, hoping to find something that would remind me of him. I looked in my enderchest, hopelessly flinging items out of it to find something that could act as my coping mechanism.

The color of vibrant purple catches my eye. Mellohi. The very thing that started this whole server lied in my enderchest, out of reach from everyone. 

My hands grab it, looking at my reflection on the glossy disc. I can see my hair flying in all different directions, but I don't mind it. I pat my hair down and walk outside to the bench that Tommy and I always sat on. A jukebox sat next to me, and so I played the disc.

The eerie beats of music play into the air. It seems so scary, yet so intriguing. It's personally my favorite disc to listen to. It makes me feel like I'm sneaking in somewhere quiet and haunted. It gives me the feeling that no other disc does.

I can see why this disc is one of Tommy's favorite. Other discs don't have that feeling of longing and others are just way too long. 

The sky is bright above me. The sun shines its warmth on me, yet I still feel cold. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not exactly sure.

"Hi!"

I guess not.

I turn around, seeing Ghostbur floating behind me.

"Nice disc!" he says.

"Yeah, it's Tommy's. I really miss him."

"Speaking of Tommy, where is he? I haven't seen him around Logestedshire these past few days," Ghostbur says.

A few beats pass by without any words.

"I'm not sure," I tell him. I don't want Ghostbur to know any of the problems going on, he's having a lovely life in the ghost world and I wouldn't want to interrupt it.

"Are you worried about him?" I hear him ask.

"Yeah, I"m hoping he's doing okay right now."

Ghostbur sits next to me on the bench, looking into the distance with me. The music sounds like its coming to an end, so I take in a large breath and exhale. The final beat plays and leaves us with silence.

Longing for Tommy, I stay in my position for a few more seconds. My mind is blank when I get up and take the disc out, heading back to the enderchest. Ghostbur floats off humming the melody, and soon there's nothing but silence in the air.

As I open my enderchest again, I look through the items again. I put Mellohi back into the corner of the enderchest and saw a glowing compass.

Your Tommy.

My eyes are blank. 

The red line stays in one place, not budging a single bit. It points in the direction towards the bench, and as I pick it up it wobbles the slightest bit.

"Surely not.."