P. 8

Tommy

"Did Dream tell you anything else by any chance?" I asked.

"Uh, well he told me that I could take a break from being a president. Which is why I'm here now. He said he'll take care of the country while I was gone, but I've been gone for a while so I'm assuming that he stopped." Tubbo replied.

"What else?"

"I don't know, but I think he had a disc. He said something about Skeppy but I'm not entirely sure, it was a long time ago."

Dream has the disc.

"We need to go back," I told Tubbo. He looked a little confused.

"Come on, follow me. By the way, Technoblade's here. But don't worry, he won't hurt you. I think," I told him.

Tubbo didn't say anything. We went outside and saw Technoblade walking towards L'manburg.

"Are we finding Dream or not?" Techno asked.

Of course he was listening to our conversation.

-

Within a few seconds, we arrived at L'manburg. We looked everywhere for Dream, but he was no where to be found. Where were we supposed to find him? 

Technoblade decided to go to Phil to ask him since he's the only person we know exists around here. As we climbed the stairs, Technoblade opened the door for us. Instead of seeing a striped hat, we saw a porcelain mask with a mischievous smile on it.

I gasped a little, knowing that I wasn't even supposed to be here. Dream knows that and looks at me, but he doesn't react much.

"What are you doing here, where's Phil?" Technoblade asks. His voice is calm but deadly.

"Ohh, don't you worry about him. I'm the one you need to worry about here." Dream reaches into his pocket and pulls out a disc. It's cat. I thought Skeppy had it.

I almost lunge towards Dream but his quick reflexes tell him to throw the disc in his enderchest.

"Look. You guys are always stirring up trouble, and it's annoying me. I'm okay with you guys having a country, but not when it's constantly at war with each other. So as of now, I'm declaring L'manburg as mine," Dream says.

His? L'manburg, under Dream's possession?

"No, you can't-" I start.

"I can."

We're stood together for a few silent moments.

"Well, I guess I'll get started. These houses over here look ugly. I'll have them taken down later. I have a plan for what I want built here anyways."

"What? No, you can't do that," I interrupt. Dream is literally trying to just tear down our hopes and dreams.

"Yeah, you can't just do that. This is my country, didn't you say so before?" Tubbo asked. 

"Tubbo, things change. I own this server. I have the power to do this. You, in my eyes, are powerless. You guys run under my command even if you don't notice it. Just remember that," Dream replied.

Dream starts to head outside, taking out his axe. I almost run out to stop him, but someone stops me. I see a man jump down from the roof, hitting Dream off the docks with a sword. It's Phil.

"Phil!" We all cry at the same time.

"Hi!"

The four of us gather at the edge of the spruce dock, looking down on Dream in the lake. He's drenched, but still looking at us, barely harmed from the attack. 

"I'll be back."

He swims away, quickly disappearing from sight. My heart seems to calm a little as I look over at Phil. He looks like he's thinking, but I'm not exactly sure what he's thinking about.

"We should probably get the rest of L'manburgs citizens, shouldn't we?" Techno asks.

"Yeah, I think that they should be just hanging in the sewers. I'm not exactly sure, I haven't seen many of them. From what I've seen, I saw Fundy and Big Q there," Phil says. 

We all seem to read each others minds. Tubbo leads us to the closest entrance to the sewers as we start to run down the tunnels, looking for signs of life. We split up for efficiency, and eventually I can hear Techno yelling at us.

"Guys, I found 'em."

I follow the voice that I hear, a little bit to my left. I see Techno looking at two men standing in front of him. One of them kind of looks like a fox; I'm convinced that he's a furry. The other one has an almost permanent beanie that covers his hair almost completely.

"Isn't Tommy supposed to be-" Big Q starts to say.

"Well long story short, we need your help. I think Dream's trying to take L'manburg as his, and if that happens then we're all screwed," Tubbo says, walking over to us.

"Yeah, I hope that's okay," I say, hoping that they won't hate me.

I can see a slight nod of confirmation from the both of them, indicating that they weren't skeptical about me or anything. I knew that I was exiled by them, but we were still friends when we weren't about government.

"I guess we're kind of going to war with Dream for L'manburg now."

a/n: happy new years everyone! ty for the support <3