Episode 27: A Farfetch'd, and a battle of two legends!

Ash is currently in the lab, and Riolu is training with Slowking and Mr Mime.

"Riolu, use vacuum wave! Slowking, use water gun!" Ash commanded. Riolu used vacuum wave on the two Pokemon, and Slowking responded with water gun, and Riolu got a bit wet after being hit by water gun, and shook it off like a dog.

"Don't get discouraged after taking a hit, Riolu, strike back with reversal!" Ash commanded Riolu. Reversal is a move that becomes more powerful the more damage the user takes. "That was great Riolu! Now Mimey, use refle-"

"Hey Ash, Professor Cerise just gave tickets to see a world championship master class battle! With any luck, if we leave now, we'll make it in time!" Goh told Ash, excited. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

A few hours later...

"You know Goh, I've never really thought about how far apart Kanto and Galar are. I just realized it takes 12 hours to go from Kanto to Galar." Ash told Goh. "Stop wasting time, the battle starts in one h-" Suddenly, a Pokemon that looked a lot like a Farfetch'd stopped us!

"Help! That Farfetch'd has been defeating the Pokemon of everyone who goes on this bridge! It just destroyed my Chewtle! Someone's gotta stop it!" A trainer begged

"Help! That Farfetch'd has been defeating the Pokemon of everyone who goes on this bridge! It just destroyed my Chewtle! Someone's gotta stop it!" A trainer begged. "So that's a Farfetch'd! But why does it look different...? I know! It must be like Alola, where certain Pokemon change because of Galar's climate!" Ash exclaimed.

"Ka mon!" The Galarian Farfetch'd exclaimed. Why didn't iit say "Farfetch'd" like a normal Farfetch'd would? Maybe it's challenging me? Well, it seems Goh wants to catch it. "Go, Farfetch'd! Use slash!" Goh commanded his Farfetch'd. His Farfetch'd tried to cut the Galarian one with slash, but before the Galarian Farfetch'd crushed it with it's leek.

"Oh no, Farfetch'd!" Goh said, worried. "You need to take Farfetch'd to a Pokemon center." Ash told Goh. "Go, Riolu! Remember the training we did! Use vacuum wave!" Riolu jumped out of it's Pokeball, and it automatically sent out multiple vacuum waves at Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd, however, seemed unfazed, and started spinning around with it's leek, and then swang Riolu away at high velocity right into Ash.

"Riolu, are you ok?" Ash asked. Riolu seemed to be fine, eager to continue. "What move was that?" Ash asked the trainer. "It's a move called brutal swing! The holder swings around, and hurts all opponents, even it's teammates!" The trainer informed Ash.

"Brutal swing sounds dangerous! But we can't give up...Riolu! Double team!" Ash commanded. Riolu doubled into multiple versions of itself, and Farfetch'd seemed confused. "Now's our chance! Use reversal!" Riolu did a reversal, and took out the Farfetch'd. "Now, Pokeball, go!!!" Ash threw a Pokeball at Farfetch'd...

After shaking many times, the Pokeball stopped moving, and stars appear over it. Farfetch'd had been caught! "I promise Farfetch'd, both you and Riolu will get stronger together!" Ash told Farfetch'd. The Pokeball moved as if it were nodding.