Episode 47: Sobble and Greninja! Training to become stronger together!

Ash has been competing in the world championships with his Pokemon. However, he faced a crushing defeat with Sobble. Now, to regain Sobble's confidence, he has headed to Kalos so it could meet Goodra. However, Greninja has appeared! And it is willing to help Sobble train!

"So this is that special Greninja you were talking about Ash!" Goh was excited to meet it. "Pretty much! this is the Pokemon that won me the Kalos league! The Pokemon I formed a special bond with! The Pokemon that nearly won against the champion of Kalos! Greninja!" Ash told him. Greninja nodded in approval.

Ash sent out all of the other Pokemon of his to meet Greninja and Goodra. Gengar was interested in them, but also was disappointed knowing it could probably not play any pranks on them. Riolu loved the sight of them, and clearly wanted to be as strong as them someday. Aerodactyl looked from the air, and it seemed confused about Greninja, since it saw nothing like it in ancient

"Greninja really has been a great help in protecting the Kalos region! The region would probably have a lot more vines if it weren't for Greninja!" Zygarde appeared too! And so did Squishy! "So Greninja's been doing a great job on protecting Kalos, huh?" Greninja nodded.

"I overheard your conversation from before. You want to train your Sobble, huh? Well you can go to the sight by the river where you and Greninja parted ways, as that's a good place to train." Squishy told Ash. Goh was too shocked to have met the legendary Zygarde to speak, so he just ran off with his Pokemon to catch some Pokemon.

Ash, Sobble, Greninja and Goodra went to that site with Zygarde and Squishy. Greninja decided it wanted to teach Sobble water pulse, as that'd be a good start. Sobble was already much more confident. "Try storing power when you use water gun, it should help you use water gun!" Ash told Sobble. It tried doing that, but that just caused it to use water gun.

Greninja shook it's head at Ash. It then created a water shuriken from it's hand to demonstrate to Sobble. Sobble tried charging water power from it's hands, but it didn't work. Goodra then demonstrated bide to see if Sobble could store energy like how it does, unfortunately, none of these ideas worked.

"Don't worry Sobble, if it means training all day, we'll definitely master this move! In the meantime, Greninja, could you help Sobble train it's other attacks?" Ash told Sobble and asked Greninja. Greninja nodded in approval.

Meanwhile, with Goh...

"Alright! It's a Spritzee!" Goh had encountered a Spritzee in Lumiose city. It seemed pretty mischievous. "Alright, Raboot! Use quick attack!" Raboot quick attacked the Spritzee. That seemed to have angered it. It used moonblast in retaliation. "Raboot! Are you ok?" Raboot nodded. "Alright Cubone and Raichu, your turn! Use tackle and thunder punch!" That combo paralyzed Spritzee, making it the perfect opportunity for capturing it. "Now! Pokeball, go!" Goh threw a Pokeball at it, and it caught it!

"Nice! I caught a Spritzee!" He sent it out, and it was happy and flying around. "You sure seem happier! Now let's all train together!" Goh declared.

Back with Ash...

"Phew, we've been training all day! Your moves are looking good!" Ash said. Sobble seemed tired too. "And yet, we still haven't been able to master water pulse..." Ash added. Suddenly, a claw jumped out and tried to grab Sobble! Ash and Greninja jumped in to protect it. "Ugh, what's the big deal trying to grab Sobble?!" Ash yelled.

"Prepare for trouble! - Make it double To protect to world from devastation - To Unite all people within our nation To denounce the evil of truth and love - To extend our reach to the stars above..Jessiee...Jamezzz...Team rocket blasts of at the speed of light!Surrender now or prepare to fight!Meowth thats right! Wobbuffet!" Team rocket recited.

"Of course you guys would be after Sobble!" Ash yelled. "But we got three better catches!" Team rocket teased. "There's no way you'll be able to capture us! Aerodactyl, come on out and use wing attack!" Ash sent it out, but wing attack barely damaged it. "Hah! As long as the attacks damage it from the outside, you can't hurt this robot!" Meowth laughed.

"Sobble, don't worry! We'll get out of this tight spot! Just run and tell Goh!" Ash told Sobble, trying to protect it. The memories started rushing to Sobble.

"Sobble, I'm sorry about how Goh treated you. Even though he's my friend, I can't stand him sometimes, and this is one of them."  "Wanna come with us? You could grow stronger with my team." "You know Sobble, you remind me of a Pokemon I met a year ago...and it ended up becoming the greatest one I ever had. Maybe you'll be the same!" 

Sobble remembered everything Ash had done for it. All of this, returning to Kalos, reuniting with Goodra, training with Greninja...he did it for Sobble. And now, Sobble decided it was time to return the favor, and it started glowing!

"Huh? Huh? Huh? Huuuuuh?" They all said. Aerodactyl's face look shocked at what was going on, but Greninja smiled. "Sobble...is evolving?" And Sobble evolved into a Drizzile! Ash pulled out his Rotom phone.

"Drizzile, the water lizard Pokemon. A water type. 

A clever combatant, this Pokémon battles using water balloons created with moisture secreted from its palms."

"So it's Drizzile now, huh? Now, let's try again! Use water pulse!" Ash commanded. It used it's water balloon, and it succesfully created a water pulse, freeing Ash and destroying the claw holding him!

"Whaaaaat?" Jessie exclaimed. "It's not possible! The claws were durable, I swear!" James added. "Chill out, we still have Greninja." Meowth stated. "Need some assistance, Ash? Cubone, bonemerang! Raichu, thunderbolt!" Goh commanded his Pokemon. Their attacks were able to free Greninja too.

"Now, let's take them down, as a team!" Ash told Goh. He nodded. "Now, Drizzile, water pulse!" Ash commanded. "Raboot, ember!" Goh also commanded. "Greninja, let's do this! Water shuriken!" the combination of their attacks destroyed the robot, and the water shuriken blasted them off.

"Come on! Why can't Meowth be like Greninja?" Jessie yelled angrily. "Maybe because Meowth is wild?" James sighed. "Hey, don't think about catching me! Just try with Chewtle and Morpeko!" Meowth exclaimed. "We're blasting off again!" They said in unison.

"Ash, I understand now. I understand what you meant with that. And I'm sorry." Goh apologized. "Don't worry about it! What matters is that you learned from your mistakes. We're still friends, even if you made that mistake!" Ash told him.

"That truly was an impressive performance!" Squishy and Zygarde came back to tell them. "Greninja needs to get back to work now. But don't worry, it'll only be for a little longer until Greninja is done! When it is, it can come back to you permanently!" Squishy explained.

"So you have to go again, huh? That's okay. I understand, you've got a job to do, and I'm sure by the time you're done, we'll be able to win together in the world championships master class!" Ash told Greninja.

Keanan, the caretaker of the wetlands came too. "You can call Goodra to come with you any time! You're always welcome here at the wetlands!" He told Ash and Goh. "Alright!" Ash replied.

And so, although Ash, Greninja and Goodra had to part ways once more, they will all meet again someday! And Goh has learned what he did wrong! But what it Drizzile's full potential?

To be continued...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE RARE DOUBLE CHAPTER

I wonder if I can do a triple chapter by the end of the day?