Episode 45: The mysterious ultra beast!

Ash has returned to Alola! He visited Professor Kukui's house and reunited with his Pokemon from Alola, and alongside Goh, battled Kiawe and Sophocles. However, it has been announced by Professor Kukui that an ultra beast has been sighted on Poni island!

"This ultra beast hasn't been sighted yet, however it has been shooting lasers in the sky at random places. The last known sighting of it's lasers was at the Altar Of The Sunne." Kukui told them. "Well this sounds like a job for the Ultra Guardians!" Ash declared. "Ultra Guardians?" Goh was confused about what he meant. "The Ultra Guardians are a group we formed to find and capture ultra beasts and send them back to their worlds!" Ash explained to Goh. "Well I wanna partake in them!" Goh told Ash. "Sorry Goh, but it's probably too dangerous for you. This ultra beast probably would do worse things to Raboot than Inteleon did." Ash told Goh. Goh groaned and said "You know what? Fine! I'll just catch a bunch of other Alola Pokemon." and he ran off.

"Come on Goh! You don't need to be so rude!" Chloe chased him. "Professor, I recommend staying behind, as don't you have to take care of the baby?" Sophocles asked. "You're right, however..." The professor didn't think they'd be good on their own. "Hold onto Riolu, Farfetch'd, and Sobble while we're taking this mission, professor." Ash asked. He nodded and they went to change into the ultra guardians uniforms. They all got on their ride Pokemon and headed off to Poni island!

When they arrived at the Altar Of The Sunne, they noticed that the ultra wormhole that the unknown Ultra Beast came from was still open

When they arrived at the Altar Of The Sunne, they noticed that the ultra wormhole that the unknown Ultra Beast came from was still open. "What?" Ash was confused about it. "Don't the Ultra Wormholes usually close after the Ultra Beast exits them?" Mallow was also confused. Suddenly, the sky darkened, and they were able to get a tiny glimpse of what the Pokemon was.

"Alright everyone, get your Pokemon out!" Ash sent out Dragonite, Gengar, Lycanroc, Incineroar, And Melmetal. Kiawe sent out Turtonator and Marowak, and Charizard went into battle mode. Mallow sent out Tsareena, which is when Ash noticed Shaymin left her. Sophocles sent out Vikavolt and Togedemaru. Finally, Lana sent out Primarina and Sandy, and Ash noticed Sandy evolved into Vaporeon.

It immediately shot a laser on all of their Pokemon, and they all seemed to be hit hard by it. "Are you all ok?" They all said in unison. Their Pokemon nodded.

"Gengar, night shade!" Ash commanded. Gengar shot it's night shade at the 'ultra beast'. "We should attack too! Marowak, bonemerang!" Marowak tried using it's bone as a boomerang, but it wasn't able to get it's bone up high enough to hit it. Marowak was annoyed about that. "Turtonator, try using focus blast!" Turtonator was able to hit it this time. "Zap cannon, Vikavolt!" "Sandy, hydro pump!" They both were also able to hit it, yet it still wouldn't show itself.

"this isn't working...and since my Alola team is mostly close range attackers, they can't do much, but I still have to try..." Ash thought to himself. "Incineroar, fire blast! Melmetal, flash cannon! Dragonite, hyper beam! Pikachu, thunderbolt!" they all combined their attacks together, but then the ultra beast countered with another laser.