Episode 44: I'm back home, Alola!

Ash has been working on becoming the world champion, and Goh is working on catching every Pokemon. Yamper seems to have found a leaf stone, and recommends Goh should use it!

"Wait! Goh! Don't use it on Exeggcute yet! If you use it in Alola, you'll make it an even cooler form!" Ash rushed in to tell Goh. "Alola? WELL WHY HAVE YOU AVOIDED IT ALL THIS TIME?!" Goh yelled at Ash. "Well, it was where I adventured to 9 months before I met, and I thought it'd be embarrassing to just barge back in...but yeah, I should've gone back sooner..." Ash said. 

Ash, Goh and Chloe got tickets to Alola and arrived a few days later.

When they arrived, Ash immediately took them to Kukui's home. "Hey professors, I'm home! Huh?" Ash came into the professor's house excitedly. He saw that all of his Pokemon were surrounding professor Burnett, and that she was holding something. "Ash, I'd like you to meet our son, Lei!" She was holding the baby, and it suddenly made sense why his Pokemon were surrounding her!

"I overheard you talking about possibly having a child in a call a while back, but wow, I didn't think it would be true!" Ash was in awe about the baby. Goh didn't notice however, as he was distracted by Ash's Alola team: Rowlet, Incineroar, and Lycanroc. He also caught a Naganadel, but due to it being from another world, it had to head back. "Wow, I've never heard of one of these before!" Goh exclaimed when he saw Melmetal. He then scanned it:

"Melmetal, the hex nut Pokemon. A steel type. 

Centrifugal force is behind the punches of Melmetal's heavy hex-nut arms. Melmetal is said to deliver the strongest punches of all Pokémon."

"Truth is, Ash helped discover it!" Professor Kukui told Goh, smiling. "Whaaaaaaat? Ash caught a never before seen Pokemon???" Goh's face went completely white in shock. "Hey, it wasn't Mew, and it's not like there aren't anymore undiscovered Pokemon in the world." Chloe reminded Goh. "I know that! And I'll totally catch Mew! The future is in the palm of my hands, after all!" Goh responded. Chloe sighed.

"You know, I think I should have my Pokemon meet my Alola mons!" Ash sent out the Pokemon he brought with him: Dragonite, Gengar, Riolu, Farfetch'd, and Sobble. Ash's alola Pokemon immediately started hugging him, and Dragonite, of course, joined in. Gengar noticed that Rowlet was sleeping in Melmetal's chest bolt thingy, and since it has a background as a prankster, it decided to spook Rowlet, which obviously instantly woke up Rowlet.

Riolu and Farfetch'd were both amazed by Incineroar and Lycanroc. "Makes sense you two are amazed my them, after all, Lycanroc is who got me the Alola league win, and Incineroar took down the masked royal's Incineroar, who was practically a champion level Pokemon!" Ash told them. They got even more amazed and even seemed like they wanted to challenge them! Sobble was scared of them, as they were all giants compared to it, however, Rowlet befriended it rather quickly, despite Sobble being a lot more scared now. Raboot was impressed by Incineroar too.

Meanwhile nearby...

"Well well well, seems that the twerps return to Alola the same time we are given a mission to Alola!" Jessie noticed. "You know, perhaps if we ambush the twerps now, we can steal their Pokemon!" James added. "And while we're at it, we can steal the Alola league winners!" Meowth brought up. "Alright, come down, Rocket prize master!" They called for their gadget, but as it came down, Bewear came out, and it grabbed it and them!

"Oh come on! We were just about to go after the twerps!" Jessie complained. "Well, it wouldn't be a trip to Alola if Bewear didn't come and grab us..." Meowth groaned. "We're off with a new blast...!" They all said together.