Episode 30: A reuniting with Kangaskhan!

Ash is currently having a World Championships battle!

"Riolu, use force palm!" Riolu force palmed the Electabuzz it was fighting. Electabuzz had taken a lot of damage, and couldn't continue.

"Electabuzz is unable to battle, Riolu is the winner! And thus, the match goes to Ash!" The Rotom drone declared.

"You sure are looking strong Riolu! Pikachu, ready for some training?" Ash asked. "Pika Pika!" Pikachu replied. It's obvious what it wants.

"Dragonite, use dragon claw! Pikachu, counter with iron tail!" Dragonite clearly was very strong, as for a second, both iron tail and dragon claw were equal, but at the last second, iron tail overpowered it.

"Don't feel discouraged, Dragonite." Ash reassured Dragonite. "After all, you were nearly equal to a Pikachu that's defeated legendaries!" Dragonite clearly like that, and it gave Ash a hug.

"So, you're still training, huh Ash?" Goh came in asking. "Yeah, Pikachu and Dragonite are looking good! Still need to train my other Pokemon..." Ash told him. "Well, your mom came by, and she asked if you wanted to come back home for the night." Goh informed Ash.

"Really? I'd love to! I really want to show Sobble, Riolu, Gengar and the others my other Pokemon! You should come too, Goh!" Ash told him. "Of course! Why wouldn't I come?" Goh answered.

Later...

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my other Pokemon!" Ash told his Pokemon. "Wow Ash! I've never seen such cool Pokemon!" Goh said.

Dragonite and Charizard seemed to hate each other at first, but one hug from Dragonite quickly changed that. 

Gengar seemed lonely at first, as some of the other Pokemon seemed afraid of it, but Bulbasaur didn't seem to mind it so much

Riolu seemed to look up to Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Hawlucha. "You like those 4 don't ya? Just wait till you meet the alola ones. I wish you could meet Greninja, but it's currently on a mission." Ash told Riolu. 

Farfetch'd seemed to be looking for a training partner, and it found one in Heracross.

The 30 Tauros seemed to have been taunting Slowking, as they challenged it to a race.

 As for Sobble, the poor thing seemed to be afraid of everyone, and looked like it was about to cry. "Totodile and Oshawott, cheer Sobble up!" Totodile danced and Oshawott was just being friendly, and it seemed to make Sobble happy. "Sobble...I promise you. I'll make sure one day you'll be just like Greninja!" Ash thought to himself.

"Should we leave them here tonight? They all seem happy." Ash asked Professor Oak. "Sure! All of them seem fine together!" Sobble however, despite being as happy as it was with Totodile and Oshawott, wanted to stay with Ash. Riolu, too, wanted to stay with Ash. "You two seem to want to stay with me...well then, how can I refuse?"