Episode 28: A Sobble story!

Ash and Goh traveled to the Galar region and learned about "Galarian forms", along with meeting Sonia, a young woman who's researching Galar's legends, and saw an amazing battle between Leon and Raihan! Now who's that blue lizard over there?

"Riolu, use force palm! Farfetch'd, counter with brick break!" Ash commanded Riolu and Farfetch'd. Riolu used it's force palm on Farfetch'd, and like I commanded it to, it countered with brick break. "You sure love training your Pokemon, Ash..." Goh said, sadly.

Goh was upset, cause he really wanted Farfetch'd. Maybe something would pop out of nowhere for him to catch.

Suddenly, a blue lizard appeared, and it seemed to want their food. It surprised Goh, which it didn't like, and started crying, which made everyone else cry. "Wh-what Pokemon is that?" Ash asked.

"Sobble, the water lizard Pokemon. A water type.

When scared, this Pokémon cries. Its tears pack the chemical punch of 100 onions, and attackers won't be able to resist weeping. When it gets wet, its skin changes color, and this Pokémon becomes invisible as if it were camouflaged." Ash's rotom form informs them.
"So that's a Sobble, huh? It's really cute!" Ash said, while crying. "And I'm gonna catch it!" Goh declared. Sobble didn't like that, and ran off.

"Come on, why'd it have to run off? JUST LET ME CATCH SOMETHING UNIVERSE!" Goh yelled.

"Hey Riolu, what did you find?" Ash asked Riolu. Riolu pulled something out of the ground. Suddenly, a snake like thing attacked!

"Silicobra, the sand snake Pokemon. A ground type.

As it digs, it swallows sand and stores it in its neck pouch. The pouch can hold more than 17 pounds of sand.

"And it's going to be mine! Raboot, double kick!" Goh yelled

"And it's going to be mine! Raboot, double kick!" Goh yelled. Raboot tried kicking it, but it barely effected it, and Silicobra used bulldoze, knocking Raboot out, and dug underground.