Into the apocalypse

"What's that? Didn't we kill it?" Sam shouted over the roaring wind surrounding them. "I don't know what that is but I don't think salt and burning will get rid of it." Dean shouted back. They stared at the purple whirlpool in the fountain, they had killed a demon and it appeared. "Do you think it's a portal to Hell? Maybe Lucifer missed us." Sam said. Dean glared at him. "I guess we'll know if we go through it." Dean said as he stood on the edge of the fountain, he stepped in. "Dean? Dean!" Sam shouted as he went through the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rick, you hear that?" Daryl said. "Dean?" The voice came again. "Yeah. Who's there?" Rick called, scanning the dense woods. "Uh, I'm Sam. I'm looking for my brother, Dean." Sam said standing up slowly. Daryl aimed his crossbow at the stranger. "Woah, don't shoot me. I'm just looking for my brother, we jumped through this portal thing in a fountain and now we're here... Where is here anyway?" Sam said. "Sam, I don't think that was a portal to hell. Unless Luci did some major redecorating. Hey, who's the guy with the crossbow?" Dean said. "Where are you from? Who are you with? Is that a bite mark on your arm?" Rick asked. "We're from Ohio, currently, we're not really with anyone and no it is not a bite mark." Sam said. "Should we bring them back to camp?" Daryl asked Rick. "Sure. Let's go." Rick said. They started making their way back through the foliage.