I Also Understand That Reference

It was dark and raining when the slowly forming rebel army found their next recruits. Castiel and Gabriel were dueling with a few demons when the group found them. "Cas!" Dean shouted. Castiel was startled by Dean and was momentarily distracted and the demon was allowed to push him back. Cas turned back to the snarling demon and slammed a blade into him. The demon fell dead to the ground.
     "Rude." Crowley muttered glancing to his fallen demons lying on the ground. "Cas, Gabe how would you like to join us and fight the darkness? We have limited time she's growing stronger." Sam asked hastily. "She's already too strong, we'd have nearly no chance. Any attempt to stop her is futile." Cas replied. "Not if we have a strong enough army." War said lowly. "If we gather all angels and demons of all sorts we could have a great chance, especially if the lord is on our side."
"Would he ever agree to fight his own sister?"
"Of course he would. Question is why did he give up this division to her? Humans of this division, what was going on before the apocalypse?" War asked turning to Rick and Daryl.
  "Many believe we were on the brink of a Third World War, uh Mr. War sir?" Rick answered in confusion.
"That could do it." Famine sighed in exasperation.
"Of course it would if they're all trying to kill each other in World War Three why not let the dead have a little fun in World War Z? They rhyme and everything! Practically the same thing." Crowley chirped.
"That's not the point." Dean pushed on. "Will you help us or not?"
"Oh Cas, we should help the moose and squirrel, they really need it." Gabriel whined. Castiel hesitated before answering. "Alright, we'll help you."
"Hell yeah! Let's get this freak show on the road boys, we've got work to do. Next stop finding the big guy." Dean shouted victoriously. They all left and headed towards their commander and chief, God.