Famine's American Distaste

"Alright, we'll take possibly the toughest of the four horsemen first. His power is hard to resist, but you have to fight it. He will make you crazy and you'll become rabid for what you most desire." Sam explained in the back of Death's car to Daryl and Rick. "We're going to become really hungry? That's his amazingly tough power?" Daryl snorted derisively. "No, hunger comes from the soul. Whatever it is you want most you will crave horribly."
"We're here boys." Death exited the vehicle gracefully and the other men followed suite. "My brother has a certain distaste for humans, especially of the American breed."
"He refers to you all as a horde of locusts in stretch pants." Crowley chuckled slightly to Daryl and Rick.
They approached the ominous manor carefully. They reached the ramp to the front porch and climbed to the door. Death raised the massive door knocker and brought it down upon the door several times. A few moments passed before the door slowly opened. Daryl and Rick were taken aback by the figure who opened the door.
They'd expected a tall man, maybe severely underweight due to his name, but they'd expected a man who was easy to fear. What they got was a sickly elderly man in a wheelchair. "Hello brother, I've brought Crowley and the Winchester brothers and company." Death spoke in his same bone chilling voice. Famine rolled back slightly to allow them to enter his manner. The oak doors closed heavily behind them. "What business brings you all here?" Famine asked. "As you know the darkness has taken quite a few divisions recently and the Winchester boys here wish to build an army to fight her and take one division back."
"Why? The division failed. It's full of disgusting humans with no humanity, only hunger. Nothing was good enough for that division, only wanting more. That hunger is how you all ended up in that apocalypse, you made cancer less severe and treatable but that wasn't good enough. You wanted immortality for your disgusting locust hordes, you tried to play God and got your little walking dead problem."
"You're responsible for the walkers?" Rick asked, suddenly jumping in. "Partially. They crave brains because they are empty inside, something Dean here should take into consideration. I simply gave them their hunger for those brains." He said easily. "Don't you have a score to settle with the darkness? Wouldn't you find it satisfying to see her fall? I would." Crowley said, chuckling again. "Your plan is to build an army correct?"
"As of right now, yes." Dean replied quickly. "Then you just battle it out gladiator style?"
"I suppose, yes."
"Your plan has too much of a risk of failing. I despise failure and all those who fail me."
"Well if you join us you could come up with a better plan." Dean answered sharply.
"I suppose I could... Who else have you gathered for this army?"
"They have Crowley, Castiel and I so far." Death answered.
"Many demons come with me though. Once we get them to stop being so polite they could be of great use." Crowley interjected.
"I see. Do you plan to ask Chucky or the rest of our brothers to join your kamikaze warriors?"
"Yes, we plan to ask Chuck and the others. And many more should follow suit once Chuck joins."
"I suppose... I could join." Famine said slowly. Crowley grinned wolfishly and Death gave a thin smile to his brother. The two walker slayers were still in awe of the man's mansion and the Winchesters were stone faced. Convincing others seemed less impossible with Famine on their side.
Thank you all so much for all the reads! I tried to make this chapter as long as I could because I've been horrible at uploading new chapters fast but I hope you all like this one! Thanks all! xo