Worse than a Walker

"And how in Chuck's name do you plan on battling The Darkness with a measly crossbow and hand gun? Do you idiots even know who she is?" Crowley hissed.
"Well who is she? Where can we find her? We just want our world back from the walkers."
"Walkers? She is much stronger than any rotting, shuffling buffoon! Or a living buffoon fighting evil with your primitive little toys!" Crowley replied in astonishment. A clock chimed from somewhere in heaven. Crowley cocked his head to the side. "Excuse me boys but I must get going. I have a little hell to raise." Crowley chuckled and disappeared into thin air.
"That bastard!" Daryl shouted. "King of the Bastards." Dean corrected, pointing to him. Dean smirked and Daryl glared at him. "How do we get our world back, pretty boy?" Daryl snarled. "Pretty boy? I am the prettiest of boys." Dean winked sarcastically. "To get your world back we'd need a lot of help. We could possibly get Crowley on board, maybe even Chuck. We could almost definitely get Cas on our side. We'll need an army." Sam said, pushing past Dean. "Sammy's right. We'll need and army. And a damned good one."
----------------------------------------------------
This chapter is pretty short but it's sort of a filler to get move the story forward. Thank you all for reading! Almost 1,000 reads! Keep voting/reading/adding to reading lists for more!