The Man Upstairs

The group after a few days of painstaking travel reached the top of the grand staircase leading to God's doorstep. He lived quite lavishly as expected for God and the entire place radiated holiness and peace. Rick and Daryl looked on in awe. "Who should knock on the door?" Sam asked in a hushed tone. "Who'd make the best case?" Dean asked. "Cas and Gabriel maybe?"
"If not we have plenty of more...persuasive members."
"True."
Castiel and Gabriel stood in front of the group and knocked on the massive doors. The door opened to reveal Chuck. A relatively average looking man. Not very heavenly, extravagant or magnificent as many would expect. "What is this? Are you Girl Scouts now?" He asked in wonder. "We want to take back this division." Castiel spoke gravely. "We need your help to stop Amara."
"Why should I help? This division was rotting away to nothing, they were ungrateful, corrupt and had no humanity. They were a lost cause."
"We need you. Two survivors even came to ask for your help." Castiel said as he gestured to Rick and Daryl. "Well let them tell me why I should help then. If they make a good enough case perhaps I'll help."
"Your holiness? We've seen many people suffer, we've lost innocent loved ones to this plague of walkers. There are children down there who don't deserve this life." Daryl said strongly. "If you help us I'll take the Mark of Cain to keep The Darkness locked away. Even if it means I'll be corrupted. Those people deserve a better life. We would do anything to give them that chance." Rick pleaded. "We are laying our lives on the line for a war fighting something we don't even understand, to save the survivors we know and the others we don't know. Please, forgive us."
"All of your hunters were killed, who will fight the demons who make their way here?"
"I will if I have to. Rick will hold the Mark and I will fight demons. Even if it kills me."
"Daryl what about the kids?"
"Another survivor will take them. You know anyone in that prison would and would give them the life they deserve. I'll still protect them Rick, I promised you." Daryl said to his comrade.
"Please forgive us and forgive our world. If you agree to join us we will fight right next to you all and we'll give it all we've got. We've been fighting a war down on earth, us against the walkers. This is the alliance we need to end it." Rick said. Chuck was silent for some moments, contemplating his choices. "Let's take a look down on the division, shall we." He opened his doors for the war party to come in and they all followed him to a room with several screens, like a surveillance room.
"I watch what happens down on my creations with these screens. Let's just pull up your division and see why I think. Chuck pulled up a file and all he saw were hoards of walkers. "That's a walker I presume?" He said pointing to the rotting beasts littering the screens. Daryl and Rick nodded in unison. "That seems to be quite the infestation. When I gave her the division I never thought she'd do this. I thought she would've given you a better chance than this. Honestly I'm shocked you're still alive." Chuck said casually.
"Will you help us fight her?"
"Yes. Gather the supplies you'll need, the horsemen and I will come up with a plan. Archangels, keep an eye on my sister and make sure she doesn't hear about what we're doing, we want surprise on our side."

    "They think they can fool me? How hopeful. I'll be ready for them and their petty weapons." Amara said to herself as she viewed the discussion her brother was having. "What a pathetic little group. This should be an easy fight."