Hello Boys

"What the devil are you doing here?" Crowley asked as confusion spilled across his face. "We could ask you the same." Dean said while Daryl and Rick watched in confusion. "Who the hell is he?" Daryl asked pointing to the black haired man at the gate. "The King of hell, you can call him Crowley." Dean said and shrugged slightly. "Hello." Crowley said and grinned. "What are you doing in this parallel, boys? How did they get here? You're not supposed to be here." He asked again, his grin fading to a stern look.
"We found a portal after we killed a demon. Why's heaven so empty? Is hell the same as this?"
"Well yes, hell is rather empty here. Everyone is running amuck with the living you know. But hell and heaven aren't empty. All parallels have the same heaven and hell. Just different divisions, you see? This one is empty because Chuck gave it to his big sister."
"Who's Chuck? Who's his big sister?" Rick asked, stepping toward Crowley. "You may know him as God. His big sister is The Darkness. She rules this parallel now. She's destroying it. Like most of his creations." Crowley answered easily. "Why did God leave us?" Rick asked.
"This parallel was poisonous. It was infected with disaster, demons, corruption. All of its hunters had been killed so there was no way to rid the world of its demons. We tried sending angels to cleanse the world and population but more people turned to corruption and we decided it'd be best to turn it to The Darkness and let her have her fun with it."
  "You're just leaving innocent people to die here?"
"Oh heavens no. The innocent and pure are mercied and sent to a different parallel's heaven. The rest are left here to walk as zombies."
"We aren't innocent? My son isn't innocent? All those people down there aren't innocent?" Rick exclaimed.
"They don't all get mercied at once. When they die their souls will go to heaven. If they are not pure their souls remain in their bodies. Just dormant." Crowley explained further.
   "Crowley where can we talk to Chuck? We said we'd get help for these people." Sam said.
"How foolish of you, making promises you can't keep. Chuck isn't coming back here. Even if he wanted to big sister would never peacefully give it back."
"We'll just have to take it back then." Daryl said quietly.
----------------------------------------------------
This chapter was basically all dialogue but it's explaining a lot of what's happening. Again everything may not be 100% accurate but it's my best. Thank you all for reading!