First walker kills

Daryl, or crossbow guy as Dean called him, led them out to a yard. It was fenced in with chain link fence with barbed wire at the top. All around people had knives and were stabbing through the fence into zombie heads or were working at gardens. "You're going to be killing your first zombies with Carl over there." Daryl said pointing to a young boy. "Take these knives and do as your told, remember we won't hesitate to shoot you."
Sam and Dean went over to Carl and stabbed through the fence like they were shown. They talked quietly to each other. "How are we going to get back to our universe?"
"I don't know, Sammy. We could try to contact Cas? Or Gabriel even."
"It's worth a shot. When we get back in there we'll see what we can do. Our world needs us, this world seems to have already been taken over by the apocalypse. I don't think we can save it." Carl interrupted their conversation. "What're you guys talking about? You're from a different world? What's your world like?" He asked.
"Uhh...there are a lot of demons and angels...we're demon hunters. Zombies aren't really our thing." Dean said shrugging slightly. "How'd you get here?"
"A purple portal. You guys have any pie in this world? I'm starving." Dean replied. Carl shook his head. "We don't make pies really. Do you guys know how to get back?"
"Not yet. We're hoping to contact someone from our world who might be able to help both of our worlds." Sam said hoping the chance of the apocalypse ending might spark some help from the people of this world. "Really? You know someone who could end the apocalypse?"
"We know a few...people who could help." Sam continued.
"For a price, probably." Dean murmured before Sam nudged him.
"I'll tell my dad and Daryl later!" Carl said hopefully before they returned to their task of killing zombies.