Contacting the other world

Rick and Daryl returned to Sam and Dean with paint after about an hour or so. "Any ideas how to contact your world?" Rick asked.
"Yes actually, we're going to build a heavenly portal and draw some pentacles around just for extra protection."
"We're going to heaven?" Daryl asked sardonically. "Yep. Now hand over the paint boys."
     Sam and Dean got to work painting the portal on the floor. Within forty minutes they had it complete and began drawing pentacles on the walls for protection. They made sure to explain everything to Daryl and Rick while they prepared.
"This will be a strange thing, just follow us and don't touch anything when we get to heaven." Sam instructed as they came closer to completing the portal. "Anything to end this apocalypse and kill all those walkers out there." Rick said. "We'll try our best to fix your world while we return to our own. Now the portal's done." Sam said trying to be reassuring as he clapped a hand on the man's shoulder. "Let's get to heaven boys!" Dean said as he stepped into the portal. He was shortly followed by the others.

Author's Note:
I did as much research as I could on the heavenly portal and couldn't find much on it so it may not be entirely correct but it's happening and I'm updating. Thanks for reading! Also sorry this chapter is super short, I plan to write longer chapters soon.