three ✿

initially, i loved the attention.
but as it went on, it became
something more. the attention
you gave me turned to desire,
and my want for your attention
turned into a want for you.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Two days after their little tryst, Mia wasn't expecting Aaron to call. Him telling her he would call without even having her number meant that whatever they had was a one time thing and he wasn't planning on doing it again any time soon.

And she was completely fine with that. He was married after all, what else could she have expected?

This morning was quiet. Luca and her had gone out the night before and while she left early, he had stayed at the party well into the early hours of the morning. Her father was also catching up on some missed sleep after working a case and it didn't look like he was waking up any time soon.

Mia yawned and slipped out of bed. The time on her phone read just past five thirty in the morning. She drew her curtains open and the soft morning light cast a golden glow around the room.

Perfect day to go for a jog.

She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. She was sticky from last night and didn't want to put on fresh clothes without showering. She threw on a pair of black biker shorts and pulled on a grey hoodie over a black sports bra. She tied her hair into a high ponytail before heading down to the kitchen.

She ate a slice of avocado on toast and had a shot of espresso before grabbing her water bottle and phone and leaving the house. There was a park like ten minutes away from her fathers house so she could just jog there.

It was so beautifully peaceful outside. The sun had just risen above the horizon and the birds were just starting to chirp. There weren't many people at the park, maybe only six, including Mia.

She had just finished one lap around the park when she got a phone call. Mia stopped and pulled out her  phone, answering it without even knowing who was calling.

"Amalia Rossi." She spoke airily into the phone.

"Mia, hey." A deep voice resonated in her ear.

One that could only belong to—

"Aaron? How'd you get my number?" Mia smirked as she replied to him.

"Stole it off your dads phone when he wasn't looking."

Mia laughed, "Of course you did. It's kind of early though, what are you doing up?"

"Same thing as you." Aaron said softly.

"You're jogging?" Mia asked, glancing around the space in front of her.

"Yeah. Turn around." He commanded her.