seven ✿

we found ourselves wanting
more, needing more, to sustain
what we already knew was
building up. more than just
sensual kisses and needy touches.
something far beyond the
physical aspect of us.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Mia faltered, "The BAU? Your work?"

David smiled, "Of course. I should think my one and only daughter would be delighted to come and see where her father works?"

Mia's face settled into an uneasy smile. "Of course. When?"

"How about now? You don't seem to be doing much else."

"And Luca?" Her eyes flickered over to her best friend, "what will he do?"

"Anything but accompany you." Luca scoffed. "I refuse to surround myself with suits the whole day."

Mia stifled a giggle as her father cast a look of displeasure towards Luca.

"Very well. Amalia can come with me, and you can keep yourself occupied." Rossi replied.

Luca nodded, "Sounds like a plan. See you two later." He called out before leaving the kitchen.

David smiled at his daughter, "So, what do you think of my team?"

Mia's eyes widened and she almost choked on a mouthful of pancakes. "They're, uh, an interesting bunch. Of course I haven't spent lots of time with them, so I don't really know."

David nodded, "Perhaps we can change that. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you today. You and Spencer are close enough in age to find some common ground. Penelope would be over the moon and JJ and Emily as well, I suppose. Derek would most likely try to flirt with you more than anything." Mia giggled at that. "Aaron, maybe not so much, you barely know him and he's pretty private when he wants to be."

Mia nodded slowly as she chewed on her pancake, not wanting to reply.

"Well, we will see when we get there. You done?" He eyes his daughters empty plate.

Mia nodded and quickly washed her plate before she surveyed her outfit in the mirror in the foyer while she put her shoes on. She was dressed in a black tennis skirt with a large Nike crew neck over a white collared button up inside, with the collar peeking out of the neck. She had tied her hair back into a low bun and accessorized with gold jewelry, black sunglasses and a Louis Vuitton mini barrel bag.

She didn't know how appropriate it was for the FBI, but she wanted to give Aaron something to stare at and she was only visiting, so she supposed it would not matter as much.

"Let's go." David walked past her with his briefcase in hand towards the car.

Mia skipped out after him, making sure to lock the house up before she hopped into the car and Rossi started the drive over to the bureau.