twenty five ✿

prepare yourselves, my dear readers ;)

tw: mentions of knife play, temperature play, rough sex etc

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Fucking orgasm denial. It could really ruin your whole night, as Mia was slowly finding out.

He had brought her to the edge so many times that she had lost count of all the orgasms she'd been denied. Experiencing that in front of your father and his coworkers was even worse.

"Aaron you fucking asshole." She whimpered though clenched teeth as soon as they were in the car.

He looked over at her, his long hair flopping over his eyes. His lips curled up in a cruel smirk, one that had her pooling in her panties and biting her lip in desire.

"Yeah baby?" He asked, placing one of his large hands on her thigh.

She jerked away from him, the warmth from his hand riling her up all over again. God, she was so close. He pulled out his phone, fiddling with the controls in the app, his hand inching ever so slowly up her thigh.

She threw her head back and let a soft sigh escape her lips. Her eyes fluttered closed, her thighs pressed together. She couldn't get enough of it, of him.

His hand slid under her dress, pressing lightly against her underwear. With half lidded eyes, she gazed up at him. His face has inched closer to hers, she could feel his hot breath fanning her face, smell the whiskey on his breath. He'd only had one glass—she was in no state to drive—and yet the smell of it seemed to only drive her mad. He pressed his hand harshly against her clit, pressing the small vibrator harder into her. She moaned, tucking her head in the crook of his neck as he rubbed her over her underwear.

The feel of his warm, large hand, sliding over her, touching her thighs, setting her nerves alight and brining her closer and closer to the edge, was a sight to behold.

His eyes fluttered closed at the sound of her moans, right there by his ear. She could feel her lips brush against his neck, her harsh exhales at every touch he initiated. Her small hand gripped the front of his button up, the other one curled around the edge of the seat, her nails digging into the plush leather as her legs trembled.

One word. With one word, Mia knew she would come undone. Aaron seemed to know exactly which one to say.

He started rubbing her clit in soft, slow circles. Her back arched, her thighs holding his hand in a vice grip. She tilted her head back, soft mewls being the only sounds she could make.

He could feel his erection tightening in his pants, straining against his zipper; but this was about her, this was about pleasuring her, and he was going to do just that.