fourteen

shall i stay?
would it be a sin
if i can't help falling
in love with you?

shall i stay?would it be a sinif i can't help fallingin love with you?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Settling into a new home is never easy, but when you've done it before in a whole different country, it it's not as difficult. For Mia and Luca, they had their apartment set up the first three days they were in LA, so you could consider it smooth sailing from here on out. Kind of.

"How are you feeling?" Luca asked as he walked into her room, finding her on her balcony.

Mia looked up from the book she had been pensively flipping through. She shrugged and dropped her head onto Luca's shoulder after he sat down next to her. He looked around and sighed.

"We really need to get some furniture out here." He told her.

Mia smiled and nodded, for the two of them were currently sitting on the floor.

"What do you want to do tonight? We could go get dinner or something?" Luca offered.

Mia nodded, "That sounds nice."

"Yeah?" Luca rubbed her shoulder. "I know you've been a bit down, but it's not always going to be like that."

"You mean I'm going to get over him?" Mia asked, her voice soft and small.

Luca nodded. "Eventually, if you want to, you will."

Mia bit her lip to stop the rush of tears she could feel building up. Leaving Virginia without saying goodbye to him was hard, but writing that letter and not knowing how he reacted was even worse. If she was being dramatic, she felt like there was a kind of emptiness about her ever since they'd left and was hoping it would resolve itself when she started work in a weeks time. So far, that feeling was only growing and Luca had picked up on it.

He hadn't seen her so heart broken... ever. The moment he had walked in her room at the Rossi mansion, watching as she stared down at a piece of paper in her hands, he knew that she was irrevocably in love with Aaron, and leaving him broke her.

And so, he made it his mission to try and help her feel better. Of course, he checked up on the BAU every once in a while to see how miserable the other half of their complicated couple was, getting all the information from a secret informant. It was much too awkward to ask Dave for the details.

Over the course of the past three days, the only thing that seemed to make her truly happy was setting up the apartment, so Luca let her boss him around and carry the couch around to at least five different spots until it was in the perfect place all to see that pretty smile on her face. His arms did kind of hurt for at least a day after, but it was still worth it.

Luca gave her time to get ready before they left.

"Don't you just love it when we match." Luca grinned as he opened the car door for Mia and then hopped into the drivers seat.