thirteen

wise men say
only fools rush in
but i can't help falling
in love with you

wise men sayonly fools rush inbut i can't help fallingin love with you

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

His gun was aimed at her, his finger resting on the trigger as she stared into his eerily calm eyes. Her soft brown eyes flashed with danger, but she didn't dare move an inch. She may have a knife, but the agent standing before her has a gun, and we all know the rules.

How he caught her, she had no idea. No one really did. Yet here he was, staring her down by the barrel of his gun, his team filtering into the room behind him.

"It's over. You have nowhere to run." Aaron said gruffly.

She laughed. "There are many ways to run, agent. You just have to choose whether you want to."

"And do you want to?" Rossi asked.

She smirked, "With a man like him arresting me," she flicked her eyes over to Morgan, "I think he can take out the cuffs whenever he likes."

Aarons lips twitched involuntarily when he thought of his handcuffs and the unsub smiled.

"I see you have experience with them, agent." She laughed as Derek handcuffed.

Aaron refrained from rolling his eyes, "Take her away Derek."

"Jessica Madison, you're under arrest." Derek led her out of the room and everyone lowered their guns.

Dave watched worriedly as Aaron checked his gun before walking out of the room and to the SUV's. That was the fifth case in the last month that they'd wrapped up earlier than expected. It was why they were being sent so many cases as well, Aaron had been approving them all. The team was getting tired of it but they knew something was bugging him-only Spencer and Rossi knew about Mia. Spencer only knew because he had overheard Rossi on the phone with Mia and had promptly been sworn to secrecy.

"If he doesn't give us a weekend soon, I'm moving to LA, I can sleep on Mia's couch." Spencer grumbled as he came up next to Rossi.

Rossi nodded, "I'll talk to him."

"Well do it soon because I'm pretty sure Penelope is a few days closer to becoming one with her computers." Spencer chuckled.

Rossi scoffed and the two of them walked to the cars after Aaron.

"Why do I always get stuck driving the girls around." Derek whined. "Not that I don't love it." He winked at them when he saw the dirty looks they were sending his way.

Spencer shook his head as he got in the back seat and Hotch started driving.

"Aaron, we need to talk." Rossi turned to his friend.

"Now?" Spencer asked.

"Yes."

"With me in the car?" Spencer whined.