twenty one ✿

for i can't help falling
in love with you

for i can't help fallingin love with you

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Settling into a routine is never easy. In fact, it usually takes one quite a while before you get the hand of it.

For Mia and Aaron, they had fallen seamlessly into their own little routine. Of course, they had to try to be as flexible as possible, what with Mia's long hours at the hospital. Aaron mainly worked from nine to five unless he stayed late to finish paperwork or had a big case, so it was easier for him to go to her.

Two weeks after he moved up and started his new job, was two weeks full of lunch dates and exploring the new city they were living in. Sometimes the three of them went, but Luca was in and out of the apartment; either seeing someone or just wanting to spend the day somewhere other than home.

The opposite could be said for Mia, for when she wasn't in the hospital, she was at home. If it weren't for Aaron, she would probably only frequent two places—home and work.

This week, however, their weekend would be interrupted by a new arrival. Spencer was finally coming to visit.

"Mia. Spencer is going to be here in four hours." Luca said loudly as he threw open her bedroom door. "Aaron? You didn't go home yesterday?"

Aaron blinked as he sat up slowly, still drowsy with sleep and looked at Luca, who was standing on the other side of the room in the doorway. He looked down at Mia, who was sleeping peacefully and then back up at Luca.

"I planned on it, but she made me watch Twilight." Aaron mumbled. "What time is it?"

Luca checked his watch. "Just enough time for you to shower and get to work."

Aaron nodded and pressed a light kiss on Mia's forehead before he got out of bed and walked inside her en-suite. Luca left to go get ready as well, seeing as it was going to be a busy day.

Mia woke up shortly after Aaron had stepped into the shower and went to quickly brush her teeth, not realising that he was in her bathroom. She walked in and had just applied toothpaste on her toothbrush before she registered the second presence in her bathroom.

She smiled when she heard Aaron's low humming filling the bathroom, coming from the steamed up shower.

"Morning." She greeted him softly.

Aaron smiled when he heard her soft, sleepy voice. "Morning, love. You excited for today?"

"Yeah. I have Friday off and the weekend to spend with you, Luca and Spencer!" She said excitedly.

Aaron hummed. "Come join me?"

Mia laughed. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"Brush your teeth quickly and then come join me?" He asked again.