Chapter 32

LISA POV

today is the day. The day I know about my baby gender  am so excited my parents and Jennie parents already buy clothes for our baby even tho we didn't know yet is it a girl or boy.

Ohh and our wending cheasoo and I decided to have it next month because that what my baby want.

Am waiting for my baby at the living room she upstairs. Never worst in my life when she have mood swings and on a period at the same time 😢. I almost sleep on the couch every night because I know her well I always buy an ice cream milk ice cream for my baby and that save me a lots.

Jennie: BABY COME UP HERE "she shout again"

Lisa: AM COMING "I shout too then I go upstairs"

            JENLISA ROOM

Jennie: baby carry me please 🥺 "she use her puppy eyes"

Lisa: hop on baby "I Ban my knee and she hop on my back"

             FAST FORWARD
              AT THE HOSPITAL

nurse: welcome ms kim lay down here "nurse tell my baby and she followed every step a nurse say and we a nurse about to put some jelly on her belly I suddenly ask"

Lisa: ah wait nurse can I have DR kang for this? "I ask"

Nurse: yes sure but let's me see her schedule first ms manoban "she check the schedule and say" ms manoban please wait a few minutes I'll just go to her office "then she left"

Jennie: baby am nervous "she hold my hand"

Lisa: yes I know that why I ask for bear unnie for this and am so excited to know "I go kiss her forehead and the door open"

DR kang: hello it's been a while. So are you ready?

Lisa: of course unnie I drying to know my baby gender "I excited say"

Jennie: yes unnie let's start

"then bear unnie put jelly on Jennie belly and scan I see a movement but I don't understand the scene on the monitor. I really confused and just listen to bear unnie tell and explain to Jennie and I focus on the monitor. Then I ask"

Lisa: unnie why I can't understand here. Is my baby boy? Or girl? "I ask and unnie laugh"

Dr kang: yay lisaya don't you listen to me? "She laughed and I look at Jennie saw her shock and teary eyes"

Lisa: baby what wrong are you hurt or something wrong with our baby "I ask worry and doctor kang laugh harder"

Dr kang: lisaya I see that you not listen to me she nothing to worry about she fine and she like that because you guys have twins CONGRATULATIONS "and unnie pat my shoulder"

Lisa: ohh I see ...   wait... WHAT? WE HAVE TWINS?? "I happily say"

Jennie: yes baby we have twins "my baby now is cry already and am so excited to tell others"

Lisa: am so happy right now my love "I kiss her forehead and wrap her tears and look at unnie again" and unnie how about my twins gender??

Dr kang: ohh lisaya I thought you forget to ask already. It's a boys "unnie smile sweetly and my eyes open wild"

Lisa: unnie don't joke with me. Gosh unnie am extra excited right now I feel like am gonna faint unnie "I say in a exciting and happy tone"

Dr kang: so Lisa you have to take care of her ok I expect to see my cousin children born here and I'll be the one to handle "unnie smile sweetly"

Lisa: of course unnie it's will be here your hospital always here "I smile sweetly too"

              FAST FORWARD

I ask my baby where did she want to go next and she want to go her parents house first to tell them great news. I call cheasoo to come too and my parents they at Thailand already because it a sudden emergency there so we just gonna call them later at night. And now we complete so I help my baby to sit at the living because she eat ice cream at the kitchen earlier.

Lisa: guys we have a good news I can't wait to tell but I want my baby to tell you guys then me telling you guys "I excited yell"

Jisoo: ya monkey what wrong with you? You look like a monkey yell "unnie teasing me but i don't care am to excited to let's them know"

Mrs kim: okay honey. So what is it? "Mom ask"

Jennie: okay guys the news is ..... my baby is TWINS "my baby smile sweetly"

All except jenlisa: TWINS?? "Shout"

Lisa: and it's boys too guys "I proudly say"

Mr kim: YES. THAT MY DAUGHTER IN LAW LISA "dad shout in a happy tone"

Lisa: HASHA DAD AM GOOD RIGHT? "I shout with dad make other laugh"

Mr kim: jisoo my daughter you too give me grandchildren soon ok? "Dad say"

Jisoo: of course dad I will gave you many grandchildren dad you want basketball team?? "Unnie ask"

Rosè: yaaa kim jisoo am not a pig "rosè that sit near Jennie carry Jennie belly now shout to jisoo make jisoo nervous"

Jisoo: baby I didn't say you a pig "unnie is so nervous right now me and dad just laugh at her"

               AFTER AWHILE

Lisa: so anyway I will not go to office til Jennie gave birth our baby and prepare our wedding "I say"

Mrs kim: that good Lisa and if you want just stay here too so we will help you to take care of Jennie "mom say"

Lisa: mom am ok with everything but I have to ask Jennie first "I smile to mom"

Mrs kim: ok dear I should go prepare lunch "mom go to kitchen"

"I go upstairs to Jennie room and lay beside her. I kiss her belly and talk to her belly I stay like that for about 20 minutes good when I feel Jennie moving I look up and see her look at me smile sweetly"

Lisa: baby how your sleep "I ask and peck her lips"

Jennie: good baby "sleepy tone"

Lisa: baby I talk with mom and she ask if we want to stay here until you gave birth our baby "I ask while rub her belly"

Jennie: maybe I want or maybe I don't. Maybe you should decide baby I just want you with me "she look at me while her other hand rub her belly too"

Lisa: okay baby then we should stay here because if we stay her you will have a good care and I will prepare our wedding "I kiss her forehead"

"Then she fall asleep again I just hug her and close my eyes but am not asleep."

"Longtime enough mom come ask us to eat lunch I wake up my baby and we lunch we stay there and sleep there too. I call for our wedding prepare and schedule everything for the dress for Jennie and my suits also with cheasoo but because they not busy they say they can go by themselve so it's just me and Jennie to dress here"