Chapter 28 (M)

Next day

Lisa and jisoo at the store to buy beers and snacks for theirs girl Lisa been look at her phone from time to time if she got a call from ... that make jisoo notice

Jisoo: monkey what's wrong?

Lisa: nothing unnie "put here phone back quickly"

Jisoo: lisaya are you hiding something from me? "Curious ask"

Lisa: o.of course not unnie "nervous tone"

Jisoo: good then let's hurry "they buy all they need and go back home"

At home

Jennie and rosè waiting for their partner at the living room talking about stuff when Jennie say

Jennie: chaegn I feel like Lisa is changing like it not her anymore she don't texts or call me much "sob say"

Rosè: unnie maybe she busy.

Jennie: no chaegn I don't feel her love like before is she cheating on me? "Tearing eyes"

Rosè: unnie don't think like that maybe she just busy or something else "try to comfort Jennie"

Jennie: she ask for baby but chaegn I didn't ready yet. After that she been different to me if she not cheat on me why I don't feel her love toward me chaegnya maybe she looking for someone who gave her baby already chaegn

"Jennie cry and try to calm down by rosè comfort. A minutes later Jennie clam down when they hear the car park and their partner come in"

Lisa pov

Lisa: Am home love "I shout and go to the living room look at Jennie"

Rosè: Lisa you get my snacks? "I look at her and nob then I go to my nini and see her red eyes"

Lisa: love you ok? Why your eyes is red? Did you cry? "I ask in a worry tone"

Jennie: me and chaegn just watch movie and that movie is so sad that why "she smile weakly"

Jisoo: come on guys let's get drunk "unnie shout"

No one pov

Lisa was drinking when suddenly her phone ring. Jisoo already drunk rosè and Jennie is sober. Lisa is not since she knew that she still need to fit someone at the airport. When Lisa see who calling her she feel happy and nervous at the same time. She happy because she get to see her ... and nervous because she don't have an excuse for Jennie yet.

Lisa: love I just to outside to take the call "Jennie nob and Lisa went outside"

On the phone

...: my baby am already here where are you "happy tone"

Lisa: Really? I'll be there soon "sweetly say"

...: ok am waiting I want to sleep already

Lisa: ok baby bye "Lisa hung up the call go inside"

Inside her house

Lisa: love I just go out abit ok? "Nervous tone"

Jennie: ok be fast "drunk tone don't know what going on since she already drunk"

Lisa: ok am going now "Lisa quickly leave the house"

Fast forward

When Lisa go to fit ... she didn't know that paparazzi is take her pictures and now she at a hotel

...: my baby can I just stay at your house? "Seductive tone"

Lisa: no you can't Jennie and cheasoo there "normal tone"

...: ok but did You tell Jennie yet?

Lisa: no not yet but soon "normal tone"

...: tell her faster so that I don't have to sleep here

Lisa: ok don't worry bye now

...: bye my baby "... kiss Lisa both cheek"

Lisa: Aishhh why she need to left her lips mark on my cheek "mumble while wipe her cheek"

"Lisa went home saw that everyone is drunk she go to Jennie and carry to their room leave cheasoo to sleep at the living room

Jennie: lisaya... "mumble"

Lisa: huh? What is it love?

Jennie: let get baby "drunk tone"

Lisa: WHAT? "she shout"

Jennie: I said lets make baby "look at Lisa"

Lisa: you drunk let's sleep "Lisa lay down beside Jennie"

Jennie: no

"then she goes on top of Lisa look at Lisa and kiss her hungely remove her top and Lisa top. Lisa response and traveling her hand to Jennie private part and remove Jennie pants Jennie did the same to Lisa"

Jennie: a...ah...ah Lisa....ya ta... take me now "moan"

"After hear Jennie say Lisa position herself on top Jennie and hold her dick put inside Jennie and make it fast like that no tomorrow"

Jennie: ah ah ah ah mmmmm ammmh li....saaaaa ahh 😨 yeeeess yes li...like that "moan mess"

Lisa: ahhhhhhh fuck yes yes sos tight ahhhhh "moan"

Jennie: faster Lisayaaaaa ahhhhh ammmh yes yes l..like thattttt ahhhh "moan loud"

"Lisa do what Jennie say and suck her neck left am deep red hickey on Jennie neck. They both come many time til Jennie pass out"

"That make lisa happy just by the thought she gonna have a baby soon"