Chapter 13

Lisa pov

You guys must wondering why I say I gave my parents and Jennie parents a grandchildren. And I know you guys know what I mean yes am a girl but I was born with it. At first I was afraid that Jennie parents won't accept as who I am because of I have like boy do but when I finally ready to tell them they gladly accept me am soo happy with that. I can't explain how much am happy when everything is no more secret. I been staying here at the hospital for 1 month now today I will discharged from the hospital.

Lisa: babe you want to stay with me? I want to live with you baby. "I pout and cutely ask her"

Jennie: my love you know I can't resist you but how?

Lisa: baby I have my own house it's just I don't live there but I rent someone to look after.

Jennie: babe you know yourself you not recover yet so you must stay at your parents house. It's not I don't want but baby you have to recover and take care well too babe.

Lisa: but.. "she not lets me finish my sentence"

Jennie: babe I can sleep at your parents house to look after you for a while and after we finish school this year we will together my love. For now I just want to take care of you ok? "She softly say"

Lisa: but baby I want to live with you "I pout say"

Jennie: NO LISA I SAID NO "she seriously say I feel sad but what can I do? I know myself I will lose to her in everything because I love her so much that I will not let her down"

       Rosè pov

Rosè: uncle auntie you will go to hospital right cuz lisa discharge today right?

Mr manoban: yes dear you want to come with us?

Rosè: yes uncle

Mrs manoban: sweetie go prepare now we will leave soon "I run upstairs to change my clothes after 10 minutes I come downstairs and we go to hospital"

    At hospital

I open the door for uncle and auntie as I open the door I can feel something is wrong with this too cuz lisa is on her bed look at Jennie sadly and Jennie unnie prepare their things. They didn't even notice us.

Rosè: uncle auntie I can feel that something is wrong with this too "I whisper say to uncle and auntie"

Mrs manoban: yes sweetie I bet Lisa is doing that make Jennie annoying look "auntie point at Jennie unnie face I can see that Jennie unnie is annoying and piss off right now"

Mr manoban: ashh this too EMMM ESMMM "uncle fake coughs to get their attention and gladly they does"

Jennie: ohh mom dad chaegn you guys here

Rosè: yeah unnie I come to help you to prepare

Mrs manoban: yes dear she ask us if we come here and we come to help you too dear

Jennie: no no it's ok mom chaegn its nothing I can do it myself I almost done there so sit down mom dad chaegn

Mrs manoban: let's me help you dear you been look after Lisa everyday you must be tired

Jennie: it's ok mom there also had my stuff  just go and sit mom

Mrs manoban: ok if you say so

Mr manoban: so my prince how you feel now?

Lisa: no not good dad

Rosè: why monkey cuz Jennie unnie angry at you? "I teasing ask her"

Lisa: YAYY chipmunk

Mr manoban: if that so my prince?

Lisa: ah emm ye.yeah dad

Mr manoban: why is that my prince?

    Lisa pov

Lisa: because I want my nini to live with me " I cutely say to dad hopefully my dad can help me"

Jennie: YAYYY LALISA I SAID NO ALREADY SO NO "my nini annoying say again"

Mrs manoban: but why dear? "My mom ask Jennie"

Jennie: mom it not like I don't want but I want Lisa to stay at your house and recover fast if we live together when I go back to school who will look after her and when she stay at your house I still can go there to sleep with here and take care of her mom. I try to explain but she not listening I just want her to recover fast

Mr manoban: Hasha my prince is want some alone time with her girlfriend now huh "dad is really know me hehe 😜 "

Mrs manoban: sweetie Jennie is right just wait after this year you will finish school sweetie from now stay with us "mom said I guess mom is on Jennie side now"

Lisa: mom as if I have a choice. My girl is always win you know mom "I proudly say and Look at Jennie she blushing now how cute 😊"