Chapter 5

Lisa pov

Am thinking on what should I wear tonight on our dinner date I want to look good for Jennie my girl AHH it feel so good to call her my girl. I call cheayoung to help me to pick my outfit.

Lisa: CHIPMUNK "I shout and she immediately come in my room"

Rosè: what is it monkey? Why you shout? Did something happen to you? "She ask me so fast like she is rapping right now. I just laughed at her"

      Rosè pov

I was in the kitchen cook my dinner when I hear Lisa shout my name loudly so I immediately turned whatever am doing right now off. And when I arrived at Lisa room I ask her

Rosè: what is it monkey? Why you shout? Did something happen to you? "I was so worried about her earlier but when I see her laughing I focused look at her and say" YAYY LALISA WHY YOU LAUGH HUH? " I can see that she so shock when I shout at her"

Lisa: chill chipmunk clam down ok? I just call you to help me to pick my outfit for my date " she explain to me and am relief with that"

Rosè: monkey you know am so worry that you shout like that please don't do it again next time ok? " she just nod at me so I go to help her to pick her outfit"

      Fast forward

       Jennie pov

We are here at one of Lisa restaurants. She just told me that she already own a lots of restaurants and not just here in Korean not in another country too.  Are you confused why?  Because when we entered here one of the stuff approach us and when he saw Lisa he immediately call her young master and I think Lisa see my confused face so after we arrived at our table she tell me because she say she don't want to hide anything from me since I am her girlfriend now

Lisa: so nini what you want to go next after this?

Jennie: emmm how about go for a walk Lili? " yeah I call her Lili cuz I don't want her to know my bet and maybe we can be friends maybe just for now? Because I know I will break her heart after"

Lisa: okay my nini " she happily say and I just nod and smile back"

      Fast forward
       At the park

Lisa is holding my hand right now I think she really like to hold my hand and I don't mind it I will just go with the act

Lisa: nini I know I say this already but I want to say it again. Nini am so happy that you're my girlfriend
My nini my sunshine my everything my love my life now. I will never make you disappointed at me because I know that we just meet only for maybe nearly a week? But I don't care cuz you are my everything now nini and I love you so much.

I was speechless with what she telling me right now I don't know that I was that important to her I got interrupted when Lisa speak up

Lisa: hey nini you ok you speechless

Jennie: yey yey am ok Lili I was just speechless you are so sweet Lili. I.I love you too Lili "after I say that I was so shock with Lisa action SHE KISS ME?? LIKE WHAT DID SHE JUST KISS ME?? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? SHOULD I RESPOND HER KISS? I think I should because I don't want her to suspect me so I I respond her kiss and I can feel that she really kiss me with love and care that make me feel something strange In my stomach it like I can butterfly in my stomach"

Lisa: nini that my first kiss and am happy that my first kiss is with you my love

Jennie: Lili that also my first kiss " after that we go for a walk abit and go back home"

    Next day
    At school

Lisa come to fit me today and I was so surprised because I have no idea. Jisoo unnie also ride with us lisa say she can come with us on the here jisoo unnie always ask and tease us until now at school gosh she is so unbelievable like how can she be my sister?

Rosè: yay Jennie unnie how was your date is it good is there anything happen because last night when Lisa come back home she smile widely like a monkey "she ask me in a tease tone"

Jennie: YAYYY you too can you stop tease us gosh you too just go to class now if we don't want to last for class

Jisoo: Hasha someone is a tomato now Hasha

Lisa: unnie stop my nini is shy now let's go to class guys