Chapter 14 (M)

Lisa pov
At home lisa room

my nini been stay here me with for a week now since I got discharged. That day I went to my nini house to ask her parents permission they said it's okay and also nini parents say it already last night they don't want us to go back home so her parents ask us to stay. Now am here in my room watching movie waiting for my nini call she not allow me to go to school yet AND GUESS WHAT? my PARENTS is always on my nini side hik hik. I look at my phone to see what's time now and it's already 1:10 it's my nini break time my nini class will end at 3:00. I about to call her when she call me.

On phone

Lisa: hello my love. What took you so long to call me?

Jennie: Lili am sorry we got extra time professor said he have meeting today so we can go home early

Lisa: really baby? So come home now I want cuddle with you baby " I say with my baby voice"

Jennie: okay baby I have to hung up now ok bye bye love you 😘

Lisa: bye bye I love you too 😘 "and I hung up the phone waiting for my nini come back home. After 20 minutes of waiting I hear my door room open I see my angle come in with a gummy smile that I love the most I open my arms signal her to hug me and she did"

Lisa: baby I miss you "I pout say and my face is one her shoulder I slightly kiss her neck

Jennie: I miss you too baby " my baby sound so tired"

Jennie pov

Jennie: baby I go take a bath first ok? " I say to Lisa and she still keeps kiss my neck slightly that got me laugh 😂". Baby it's tickle stop it "but she not stop and keep kiss my neck hard I think she leave a hickey on my neck already I moan slightly and I grab her hair and moan

Jennie: emm ahh 😌 ahh~~ ba.. baby~ "and she kiss me passionately I reposed her with love and depend our kiss I feel Lisa hand travel to my back and unclip my bra and throw it away she start to massage my breath she lay me down and she on top

Jennie: ahh~~ ahh emmm ~~ Lisaa~~ mo..more ah~ "I moan a bit loud this time lisa take off my top am half nake now

Lisa: nini your so beautiful my love "she say sweetly"

Jennie: soo take me then Lili "I sexily said I think she turns on more now I can see in here eyes that she can't wait to taste me" Lili take off your shirt now

Lisa: ok my princess "Lisa take off her shirt show her abs that turns me so f**king on I touch her abs it hard as rock OMG 😱"

Jennie: come on baby take me " I push Lisa down a bit and whipper to her ear and kiss it. Lisa start to kiss me passionately and down to my neck again" ahh ba.. baby more ah~~

Lisa: ahh baby you're so beautiful I can't wait to taste you my love emm~~

"Lisa take off my short and am now totally naked Lisa back to kiss me passionately while her hand rub my womanhood I slide my hand to Lisa pants and take off her pants I throw it away then start massage her member"

Lisa: ahh~~ gosh looo~~ love your~~ so ahh~~ good "I keep massages her member while do the same to my womanhood I keep moan and Lisa too"

Lisa pov

Jennie keep moan loud and it like music to my ears I keep rubbing her womanhood we both moan so loud luckily my room is sound proof so I don't care if we both moan loud.

Jennie: Lili~~ ahh emmm ~~

Lisa: yes ahh ni~ ni

Jennie: just f**k me already "after I hear that I push Jennie upper and start lick her pu**y and back kiss her passionately"

Lisa: you ready my love "I ask her softly and she nob so my put my member inside her but she stop me"

Jennie: ahhhh love it hurt wait let's me adjust it first your so big " I stop and kiss her passionately while push my member in her fully hope it will take her pain away. After few minutes I hear her moan slightly"

Lisa: ahh your so tight baby "I start thrust deep and fast inside her that make both of us moan loud"

Jennie: ashh ba.. bay slow down its hurt " I hear what my baby say so kiss her passionately I don't want to slow down its feel so good to slow down"

I keep thrust in her hard, deep and fast make her hug me and bit my shoulder. After few minutes.

Jennie: Lisa~~ faster am coming ahh ~~ faster

Lisa: am coming too baby ahhhh wait let ahhh cum to~~ together "I thrust faster and we both cum I lick her juice and kiss her passionately". Baby you're tast so good

Jennie: babe let's sleep am tired

Lisa: already? Am still hard baby

Jennie: YAY LALISA am tired just sleep

Lisa: baby I can't am still hard you know I want you since we at the hospital but we got interrupted our moments. Please baby one more please " I keep bagging my baby a few minutes til she agreed with me hehe 😜"

Actually I didn't make love with my baby one round but many rounds that I lost count cuz after the second rounds my baby pass out. Hehe 😜 OMG 😆 tomorrow am gonna die my baby gonna kill me. WHY? Cuz I can see my baby pu**y is soo f**king red. Hik hik.