Chapter 15

Jennie pov

I woke up near the love of my life she look so tired but beautiful handsome at the same time. Last night was so perfect we make love with love. I stared at her face then I kiss her cheek to wake her up.

Jennie: Lili wake up "I keep kiss her cheek"

Lisa: ahh baby nini 5 more minutes please "I look at my phone and its already 9"

Jennie: no Lili it's already 9 wake up "I say as I hug her and go on top her I feel pain at my privet part but I just ignore"

Lisa: emm okay nini but can we bath together? Please "I just smile and nob at her I was about to stand when Lisa stop me". No nini lets me carry you "she say nervously"

Jennie: it's ok Lili I can walk its not that hurt

       Lisa pov

Lisa: r..re.really nini? "I ask nervously. Oh GOSH only if you know nini. I'll be die hik hik"

Jennie get off on top of me and about to stand but she fell down I hurry go help her

Jennie: YAYYYYYYY LAALISA ITS HURT LIKE HELL AHHH HOW MANY ROUNDS LALISA HUH? "She angry 😡 shout at me. Gosh please help me am sooo die hik hik"

Lisa: n..ni...nini I d..don't k..k.know "I really really nervous 😬 say"

Jennie: TF LISA YOU DONT KNOW? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? HUH? "My nini is so scared right now"

Lisa: I .I.I don't k..k.know be..because I.I.I st..top a..at 9 ni..ni "god please help me"

Jennie: WHAT? LALISA YOU F**K ME AT 4 TIL 9 "she start to hit me after she said that"

Lisa: nini a.am so.sorry okay I.I just can't help it "I hug her"

Jennie: just carry me to bathroom lalisa I want to take a bath "I obey her"

Lisa: I will just go cook and have you pain killer ok? " I kiss her forehead"

      Fast forward

I want to take her on a date but am scared she ignore me now. I try to hug her we stay on my bed watching movie.

Lisa: ba.baby can we g.go on a da.date later?

Jennie: no need jisoo unnie already ask to go the mall "she say without look at me. Ohh if you wondering if my nini not doing anything to me?  Yes it have. She say if I try to kiss her this hold day I will not get a kiss or touch her for a week. And of course I can't do that so I just hug her now I only can hug her"

Lisa: already then lets prepare I'll carry you ok? "I try not to kiss her. Gosh this is so hard hik hik"

       Fast forward
        At mall

I carry all of my nini thing because if she carry all of this shopping bags she definitely fall on the floor already and if that happens she must gone mad at me every much.

Jisoo: look like someone is not look good huh 🤔 😜

Lisa: ohh come on unnie my nini is jus... "she cut me off"

Jennie: AM WAHT? LALISA HUH ? "She mad at me again"

Lisa: ah emm nothing nini

Jisoo: Hasha "she walk away and hold rosè hand to other store"