Chapter 29

Few days later

Lisa always busy at the office sometimes she don't have time to eat. When she got home she become quite and go straight to their room to get some sleep that make Jennie worry. Lisa was busy doing her work when her phone ring

On the phone

Lisa: hello "without look who calling"

...: Lisa go go out please "cute tone"

Lisa: I can't am busy right now "normal tone"

...: Lisa please "cute tone"

Lisa: no I can't "normal tone"

...: okay fine. But when will you tell Jennie I don't want to stay here at the hotel anymore it's so boring

Lisa: am busy that's why "normal tone"

...: should I tell her by myself? It's not a big deal I don't want to wait for you to tell her I will just go there and tell her by myself "normal tone"

Lisa: you know that I want to tell Jennie by myself so don't do that and just stay at the hotel for more a bit while I just finished my work I'll go there "sigh"

...: good girl ba bye "cute tone"

Lisa: bye "hung up the call"

After an hours

Lisa finish her work and go to the hotel. When she got there she find the girl is sleeping peacefully. Lisa got an idea then she goes near her ear and shout

Lisa: WAKE UP "shout ... quickly wake up and hold her chest breath fast"

...: w..what wrong? "Still caught her breath"

Lisa: 🤣🤣🤣 lol you should see your face "laugh hard"

...: yaaaa you "go near Lisa and smark her head hard"

Lisa: ya ya ya okay sorry that's hurt "pout"

...: that's not cute lisaya

Lisa: fine. Why you always ask me to go out with you am busy you know and how about your girlfriend why don't you ask her to accompany you am so tried jeongyeounyah "Lisa lay down on jeongyeoun bed"

Jeongyeoun: she still out of town that why. Lisaya why don't you tell Jennie today so I can stay at your house "look at Lisa"

Lisa: she not on the mood all the time I dont know why that's why I don't tell her yet and am busy too but ok fine I tell her today now pack her things and let's go

"After Lisa said that jeongyeoun quickly go pack her things Lisa lay down and turn on the tv watching news suddenly appear her pictures the day she go pick up jeongyeoun suddenly she feel so nervous and scared she shout to jeongyeoun"

Lisa: JEONGYAH COME HERE "she shout"

"Jeongyeoun watch as Lisa point to the television"

Lisa: GOSH 😱 jeongyah what should I do now ? What if Jennie watch now ohhh noo let's go jeong let's go quick "Lisa quickly say and go outside not let's jeongyeoun say anything"

Meanwhile

"Jennie always turn on the television so that she get to know news. She was busy on her paper work when the news appear she stop with what she doing and listen carefully when she hear lalisa manoban and a girl at the airport so she look at the news she look carefully if she misheard but when she know that it really is Lisa she can't stop herself to not cry she cry hard feel broke."

"After a while Jennie control herself to not cry and prepare her things go out of her office. She go to jisoo house and cry hard jisoo comfort Jennie tell her to clam down and tell her what going on but Jennie still not clam down so jisoo ask if she want to call Lisa then Jennie shake her head. Jisoo had no idea what going on she decided to call rosè. After a minutes rosè come in and try to comfort Jennie too but she also had no idea what going on."

"Because of cheasoo comfort Jennie finally clam down and tell cheasoo what she just saw"

Rosè: WHAT? Unnie are you sure? "Disbelieve ask"

Jennie: ch.changeyah I..I saw it "sob say"

"Jisoo just stay quiet because she don't want to be mad and Lisa yet she want to know what going with Lisa first so she just quick"

Jennie: u..unn..ie let me st....ay here please "sob"

Jisoo: ok Jennie just go to rest now "normal tone"

Jennie: and please don't tell Lisa that am here I don't want to see her face for now and I want to be alone unnie chaegnyah "tearing eyes said and go upstairs"

Rosè: baby I don't believe Lisa cheat on unnie there must be a reason why "look at jisoo"

Jisoo: you're right baby I don't want to be mad at Lisa I will just hear her side too. And I know that she will be here anytime now let's wait here.

"cheasoo decided to stay at the living cuddle an hours later they heard doorbell ring jisoo the one who go open the door."

Lisa: unnie is Jennie here I find her everywhere "Lisa ask jisoo as soon as jisoo open the door"

Jisoo: Lisa let's talk "serious tone"

"Lisa as she hear jisoo serious tone she just nob and follow jisoo to the living room and see rosè there jisoo sit beside rosè and Lisa sit the other couch and look down"

Jisoo: so Lisa what going on who that girl? "Serious tone"

Lisa: unnie please answer my question first is Jennie here am so worry "Lisa tearing eyes ask"

Rosè: yes unnie here and she want to be alone unnie also say she don't want to see your face right now too

Lisa: really? I understand "sad tone"

Jisoo: Lisa now answer my question " serious tone"

Lisa: unnie that girl name jeongyeoun she is cousin of DR kang which also our cousin and she stay Thailand she come here just to stay with her girlfriend for good but because of her girlfriend is out of town she had to stay at the hotel. And I don't have time to introduce her to you and Jennie besides Jennie is always in a bad mood "sad tone"

Jisoo: what do you mean our? And DR KANG is your cousin? And who is her girlfriend? "Curious ask"

Rosè: yeas baby DR kang is our cousin and lisaya who don't you tell me that jeongyeoun is here? And jeongyeoun have girlfriend? Who? "Curious ask"

Lisa: like I said chaegnyah am busy and Nayeon unnie is jeong girlfriend "look at rosè"

Jisoo: WHAT?? Really? "Disbelieve tone"

Rosè: WHAT? Woww

Lisa: yeah that cool but now am in trouble "sad tone"

Jisoo: ok now that everything is clear go to Jennie now explain to her carefully because she cry very hard clam her down talk to her calmly Lisa "normal tone"

Lisa: ok unnie am going now "Lisa go upstairs and find Jennie sleep peacefully she decided to sleep beside and hug Jennie not to wake her up"