Chapter 43 (bonus)

NO ONE POV

LISA: guys ready? "Lisa yell asking everyone who still looks like waiting for someone"

JEONGYEOUN: wait lisayah my girlfriend is still not here "she yell back from the back of the cars"

ELLE: dada are we going to stay there the whole summer? "Elle ask looking up to Lisa"

LISA: yes princess the whole summer and you can play with your cousin LUCAS "Lisa answer make Elle exciting"

"Everyone is on a summer vacation that Lisa offer to have it at the island. Lisa think alots not to go because she afraid for Elle and Liam because they are just 7 years old. She think that they have resorts here in seoul and Jeju why don't they use ones instead of go to an island. But Elle and Liam badly want to go on an island Lisa have no choice to follow her prince and princess."

JENNIE: love can you go back in the room and get my make up bag I forgot one "Jennie ask while checking the bags"

LISA: ok my love "Lisa walk out and get the make up bag and gave to Jennie"

JENNIE: thank you love "Jennie smile and gave Lisa a peck on her lips but as usual Lisa being Lisa not satisfied hold Jennie waist tight and kiss passionately"

IRENE: Em Emm sorry "Irene who come to get her son bag fake cough make jenlisa break the kiss immediately"

JENNIE: a..ah unnie? "Jennie who still not use to this kind of situation got a bit shy"

IRENE: am sorry I just come to get LUCAS bags "Irene sound like nothing is happened at all"

"Yes you read it right. Irene and seulgi got married 2 year after Jennie gave birth to their twins"

LISA: don't be shy love. Don't you use to it we already married "Lisa said gave Jennie a peck on her lips and walk out to jisoo and Jeongyeoun"

"Irene and Jennie walk in the car to their children and child. While Lisa, jisoo, Jeongyeoun and Nayeon walk to the car"

TIME SKIP

"Everyone arrived at their destiny at lunch time but because the kids already a sleep and they are tired too they'll decided to just take a nap"

ELLE: dada dada wake up am hungry "Elle said while shaking Lisa body to wake up"

LISA: princess what time is it? "Lisa open her eyes and ask. Looking at Jennie and Liam who sleep soundly while hug each other"

ELLE: it's 2:10 p.m dada "Elle look at Lisa phone and reply"

LISA: okay then. Love wake up we gonna eat lunch now love "Lisa wake Jennie up with a kiss"

JENNIE: love stop it. It tickles "Jennie laugh a bit that make Lucas awake"

LISA: okay now everyone is up so let's go eat something because am sure everyone is hungry "Lisa rise voice a bit said in a joke in and tickle Jennie and her children make the room fill with laugh"

AT THE BONFIRE 🔥

"Everyone is sitting in a circle with their partner. It's seem like everyone is enjoying the quiet they have right now and the cold wind from the beach with the fire in front of them til Liam speak up"

LIAM: mommy how's mommy and dada met? "Liam sound so curious that make everyone look at him"

CHAEYOUNG: oh am sure you don't want to hear it now my Liam "rosè interrupted that make Nayeon and Irene laugh a bit"

JISOO: yes right Liam you might be not mama boy anymore "jisoo joke make Jennie glared at her

JENNIE: YAH UNNIE "Jennie yell looking at jisoo with an annoying looks"