Chapter 34

NO ONE POV

the day is the day everyone is happy in and out to congratulate Lisa for her wedding day. Lisa can't stay still can't wait to see her bright and jisoo just laugh at Lisa behavior. As for jisoo she of course, for her she don't have a hard time like Lisa does. So she just sit still and laugh at Lisa.

HO HO HO and they have a fancy hotel wedding. First they love to have beach wedding but of course because Jennie pregnant Jennie decided to lets chesoo choose not Lisa and cheasoo decided to have a hotel wedding. And cheasoo own that hotel also.

Lisa: unnie can't you stop.  I really want to go to their room and hug my girl don't you too unnie I didn't even see my girl the whole day yesterday "Lisa say annoyed tone"

Jisoo: HASH HASHA Lisa am not like you I can text and call my girl yesterday it's just you that not text or call your girl "jisoo laugh while answer Lisa"

Lisa: OH WELL. good for you unnie and how come I text or call her she like a tiger and trick me everytime and I got scolded by our moms especially my mom. Gosh unnie I still can imagine my face is feel so numb and she lovely it so I can't do anything beside get scolded "Lisa say in a unbelievable tone and sti down"

            ON THE OTHER SIDE
                    BRIGHT ROOM

Rosè: unnie clam down its ok Lisa will like it. "Rosè try to calm Jennie down. Jennie through that Lisa might not love her anymore because of her fat body even tho she know that because of her pregnancy"

Jennie: no chaegn am look fat. What if she fall out of love. Moms I don't want Lisa to fall out of love to me moms "she nervously say"

Mrs kim: dear you just pregnant and it's ok "confront her"

Mrs manoban: am sure Lisa love this when she see you she will can't take her eyes off of you sweetie "confront tone"

Rosè: right unnie there nothing to worry about am sure Lisa love this

"Jennie about to answer when they hear someone konck their door room twice and make Jennie smile sweetly and answer like their nothing going on min ago."

Lisa: My love you there? " Lisa yell a bit forgot to think that rosè and their moms also could be in their"

Jennie: my love I hear you "Jennie reply sweetly and look at her mom when her mom touched her"

Mrs kim: sweetie don't forget you can't see her yet "warn her"

Mrs manoban: and why she here "question look"

Rosè: I think she forgot that am here too and our mom "rosè laugh slightly"

Lisa: my love why don't you answer me? "Shout slightly afraid that someone saw her"

Jennie: love why you here? "Jennie ask"

Lisa: oh because I miss you so bad can I go in ? "Lisa ask and about to open the door"

Jennie: no baby you can't "Jennie said"

Lisa: baby don't you miss me I feel like I want to hug you so tight and kiss you like there no tomorrow and touch you everywhere your perfect body that I miss this fu*king 2 days "Lisa say imagining"

"Jennie inside feel so shy and blushing by Lisa word and by other look so she look down and ask again"

Jennie: ho..how yo.~you got he~re "Jennie stuttering by shyness and blushing"

Lisa: oh that because I lie to unnie that I will drink some water and jisoo unnie is insid~~ "Lisa when she speak of jisoo name she suddenly remembered that rosè and their moms also in the bright room she open her eyes wild and covered her mouth so she stop for a second and counties" wa~wait is ch..chipmunk and m..moms in t..th..there? "Lisa stuttering ask"

"On the inside but hearing Lisa stuttering ask they all started to laugh at Lisa silliness"

Mrs kim: yeah dear all this time we in here "mrs kim laugh"

Rosè: gosh monkey I didn't expect you're this nasty to unnie "rosè teasing and laugh hard"

Mrs manoban: honey you so embarrassed yourself now go back "mrs manoban laugh slightly"

Lisa: OH~em y..yeah I.I go to b..back now  " she stuttering say and quickly go back"

           TIME SKIP

"Everyone was on their sit waiting for the bright to come out

"Everyone was on their sit waiting for the bright to come out. Lisa and jisoo is smiling wile when the music of welcoming bright is start"

"Jennie and rosè who hold by their father hand is tearing eyes just at their lover and when they stand in front of their soon to be wife their father speak"

Mr park: jisoo take care of my daughter and I trust you on this ok "mr park say in a serious tone"

Jisoo: dad you know I will "she jisoo take rosè hand and the father"

Mr kim: and for you Lisa I don't have to say much just take care of my lovely daughter and grandchildren "mr kim smile sweetly"

Lisa: of dad I won't let you down and I love your daughter so much "she proudly say and face the father"

   ( ok just skip the vote thing guys because I don't know anything about that. Hehe sorry)

"After their vote they go around to great a guess and their friends Lisa didn't left Jennie side she keep on following Jennie because she miss and worry that Jennie might get tried that it bad for their baby"

Jennie: baby let's go to our friends and sit "Jennie say and hug Lisa"

Lisa: ok my big baby let me carry you "Lisa carry Jennie to their friends table and join them"

Seulgi: guys I have good news for you guys since we complete "seulgi get their attention just their table"

Jisoo: what's is it unnie? "Quickly ask"

Seulgi: I know you all know Irene right? "They all nob their head expect Jeongyeoun"

Jeongyeoun: em guys I think I am the only one who don't know here "she in a question tone"

Jennie: oh jeong Irene unnie is my friend "she reply"

Jeongyeoun: ok sooo what's about her? "She ask"

Seulgi: em she my my gi..girlfriend "she stuttering say everyone shock of course expect Jeongyeoun"

Jennie: wow that incredible I don't want to believe it first Jeongyeoun with Nayeon unnie and now DR KANG with Irene unnie? "Jennie smile"

Lisa: yeah and what ever is happened tell us next time unnie because I think now my big baby have to rest "Lisa quickly stand up and carry Jennie"

Jisoo: and for me I got some business to do "jisoo she proudly that got rosè dead staring and quickly look down"

Rosè: glad you my wife or you die by now. Monkey just use the room here I keep the room for all of us tonight because I don't want any of us drunk and drive at night "rosè look at Lisa and Lisa just nob"

Jisoo: baby I want to call by hubby and you be call by wife "smile sweetly"

Rosè: yeah whatever and guys you all hear me you all can stay here ok "she nob and continue their drink and go to their room"