Chapter 40

NO ONE POV

Lisa: I been waiting for this day to tell everyone what I know about you and let's your life in hell "Lisa say in a angry tone to a person in front of her inside a meeting room"

Taeyung: w.. what are y....yy..you talk....ing a.....ab..bout? "Taeyung Jennie cousin ask Lisa in fear because he can see that Lisa is no mercy now"

Lisa: ohh yeah innocent you what me hit the shit out of you to know what am talking about? "Lisa now yell make everyone in a meeting room flinch and scared of Lisa attitude right now"

Taeyung: n..no "just that Lisa cut him off by punch him"

Lisa: I never say this but you motherf***er you betrayed my wife company use her money to pay your debt, work with people use drugs you shit "Lisa punch him while taking"

Just that make everyone in a meeting room gossip about taeyung and look to each other.

Lisa: you shit you go to jail. UNNIE "Lisa say and stand up then shout that make jisoo come in with police and hold taeyung"

Taeyung: NO YOU CANT DO THIS JENNIE WONT WANT ME TO GO TO JAIL "he shout to Lisa"

Jisoo: Ohh my dear cousin Jennie already did and she don't want to see your face anymore "jisoo say to him like he not even released to her blood"

Taeyung: NO JENNIE LOVE ME SHE WONT DO THAT TO ME "This time he shout to jisoo"

Lisa: ENOUNG "Lisa shout make everyone look at her". Polices take him to jail "Lisa say looking to polices. Polices quickly bow to Lisa and leave with Taeyung"

Jisoo:Lisa where Jeongyeoun? "Jisoo ask"

Lisa: she say she can't make it here because her girlfriend sick and also Jennie there too she ask me to drop her there "Lisa reply and go back to her sit"

Jisoo: okay everyone now that you know what Taeyung my own cousin did to my sister company if you all dare to do like Taeyung to everyone will like Mr Taeyung too l.i.f.e in jail "jisoo say in a serious tone make everyone nob in understanding and Lisa dismiss the meeting"

Lisa: unnie wanna come ? "Lisa ask when everyone is out"

Jisoo: where? "Jisoo ask frown her forehead"

Lisa: to Jeongyeoun apartment I'll go there because Jennie there you want to come? "She ask again"

Jisoo: No I will go home straight I want cuddle "jisoo say"

Lisa: oh okay and unnie maybe I just take Jennie to the park too she seems not herself she been distracted since I tell her about Taeyung "Lisa say"

Jisoo: that's ok lisaya you also need fresh ari not only Jennie. You been stress about too "jisoo say"

Lisa: then I'll go now unnie take care "Lisa say then leave the meeting room she go to her office first then leave the company"

               FAST FORWARD
                TIME SKIP
                 AT THE PARK

the couple sit on the brunch comfortably breathe in the fresh air while hug each other lisa right arm around Jennie neck for Jennie head and Lisa left hand carry Jennie stomach. It's like it already Lisa habit when she with Jennie she always carry Jennie stomach and feel their babies kicks because that make lisa less stress from work. And for Jennie too.

Lisa: hon do you want to go anywhere after this mm? "Lisa ask softly to Jennie who been lay her head on her shoulder since they sit here"

Jennie: she please am hungry I want to eat food street please "Jennie say looking to Lisa eyes with a puppy eyes"

Lisa: w..what??"lisa who heard what Jennie say is shock now". What?? Food street? NO No it's a big NO. YOU NEVER eat food street ho come you want to eat now and I don't think it's good for our babies "Lisa say quickly to Jennie make Jennie tearing eyes"

Jennie: but you ask me where I want to go next I just want to go street food and who say I never go there? I had go there with jisoo unnie and chaegn in the evening when you at work before "Jennie say with tearing eyes"

Lisa: WHAT? Oh GOSH since when ?? Aishhh those twos "Lisa say in an annoying tone. Lisa don't want Jennie to eat street food because she think it's not good for Jennie for their babies and she never eat before too"

Jennie: one month already they go on a date but I want to go to so chaegn say I can go then we go to eat street food "Jennie say innocently"

Lisa: aishhhhh hon you know I don't want you to eat carelessly right? "Lisa ask Jennie who still with tearing eyes"

Jennie: but am ok and now I want to eat again "Jennie this time sob making Lisa have no choice to go there again"

                FAST FORWARD

Jennie who been missed and hungry eat the food like a baby and Lisa just look at Jennie slime widely

Jennie: hon try this it's soo yum yum "Jennie act like a baby every time she eat delicious food"

Lisa: NO NO am good "Lisa never try before refuse not to eat"

Jennie: why?? Come on hon for me please try this "Jennie want Lisa to try her favorite saying with a puppy eyes"

Lisa: ashhhhh why you want me to eat this much huh? Okay fine AAAAA "Lisa open her mouth for Jennie to feed her then she chew it she open her eyes widely looking at Jennie who slime now"

Jennie: like it?? "Jennie ask look at Lisa"

Lisa: HO HO HOH wow it's so yummy 😋 "Lisa say and take another bit from Jennie"

Jennie: yay yay yay no Lisa you eat mine just buy another set "Jennie a bit yell to Lisa and Lisa quickly call the seller for another set"

They eat and walk around til Jennie tried want to go back home. Lisa and Jennie day fill with happiness for Lisa she forgot what happened this morning because she can see Jennie and Jennie happiness make her happy and forgot what make her stress.