Chapter 38

LISA POV
LISA OFFICE

"It's been 1 week since I changed Jeongyeoun to Jennie company and as I expected Jeongyeoun got everything I want to know and now that I just need time to get him to jail. But the hard part is that person is someone that Jennie won't believe because she trust that person sooo much"

Lisa: what should I say to her? "I ask mumble to myself". Oh gosh why? Why him? Now it's hard to tell her since she carry our baby "I sigh as in no idea to tell my wife when suddenly someone knocks the door and come in"

Jisoo: monkey I got some more information "jisoo unnie seriously say. Unnie been helping me alots here"

Lisa: what's it unnie? "I ask"

Jisoo: Jeongyeoun and I suspect that why he took that much money and we found out that it's not only him do it "unnie seriously say and look at me"

Lisa: WHAT? "I yell"

Jisoo: yes we find out that he been working and do that with other person and his family "unnie take out something for me"

Lisa: ohh noo. Just him not enough and now his family "I sigh and look at the information that unnie gave me and look"

Jisoo: Lisa now that we know everything I want you to take action quickly "unnie say and I look at her"

Lisa: unnie you know that it's difficult for me to tell my wife right?? She trust that person soo much and now the whole family? I.I can't find way to tell her unnie "I ask and sigh"

Jisoo: Lisa me too I don't want to believe it but this what I find out by myself I have to believe so it's okay. I just want to remind you that to take action quickly before everything run out of hand "jisoo unnie pat my shoulder"

Lisa: ne unnie. Thank unnie "I look up at unnie and she walk out"

TIME SKIP
AT HOME

Lisa: ohh my baby I miss you so much "I go and hug my wife who sit on the couch while watching movie at the living room"

Jennie: yayy get off me you annoyed me "Jennie push me a bit"

Lisa: ya ya ya look who want me to get off of her "I say while pout"

Rosè: lisaya you not cute don't do that again "rosè who sit other couch while jisoo unnie sit next to her say"

Lisa: YAHH you're my cousin you should be my side not defend me "I pout again"

Rosè: yeh and you're cousin I know but you're really not cute "she savage say"

Jisoo: HO HO HO my wife is pretty pretty savage "jisoo unnie say"

Rosè: shut up if you don't want to sleep on the couch "she savage say"

Lisa: HASHA HASHA unnie pretty pretty savage "I tease her". Lucky me my wife not like that anymore "I continue and rub my wife belly"

Jennie: if you want "my wife say"

"I look at her and thought. Aishhh this girl. This is what I look like the whole week happy at home and stress at work. And I don't want Jennie to know because if she stress it will affect our baby"

Rosè: YAAA KIM JISOO GO TAKE SHOWER "Chaegn suddenly shout I quickly look at them"

Jisoo: what I just want to hug like Lisa did to Jennie " unnie pout. Lol unnie pout not cute at all I secretly laugh"

Rosè: no you stuck "she yell"

Jisoo: okay fine I'll go take a shower "and jisoo unnie quickly left"

Lisa: Yay chipmunk at lest let unnie hug you a bit "I say"

Rosè: no she stuck "she say at continue watching movie. Huh this women sensitive"

Lisa: AHH at lest my wife not like that "I look at Jennie and she look at me and peck my lips"

Jennie: hasha baby now you should take a shower too and I let's you cuddle with me after "she say and peck my lips again"

Lisa: yes my princess "I quickly peck her lips and run upstairs"

                  AFTER A WHILE
                  NO ONE POV

jisoo: emm wifey when while mom and dad come back home? "Jisoo ask while hug rosè yes rosè let's jisoo hug her after shower"

Rosè: they say tomorrow or next 2 days because they don't want to be far away from us since Jennie unnie gave birth next month "rosè say and put her head on jisoo shoulder"

Jennie: I say to them that am ok since rosè with me when you guys not her but they not listen "Jennie say without looking at anyone because the movie is her favorite"

Jisoo: emm "jisoo just mumble emm because she focuses on movie too"

Lisa: aww "Lisa suddenly yell in surprise"

Jennie: hasha baby you not use to this yet? "Jennie laugh a bit look at Lisa that sleep on her lap"

Lisa: of course not yet "Lisa say and this time she turn her head to face Jennie belly and lift Jennie big shirt kiss Jennie belly"

Jisoo: AHH how I want to feel my baby kick "jisoo say while rub rosè belly"

Jennie: don't worry unnie it's will soon "Jennie say then focus again"

Lisa: yeah unnie soon became this baby of mine can kick when Jennie 4 month pregnant and who know if chaegn will too "Lisa say without look at jisoo but hug Jennie waist and kiss Jennie belly"

Jisoo: YAYY monkey just stop it "jisoo yell a bit to Lisa"

Lisa: hasha unnie you just jealous "Lisa laugh then position herself again to comfort enough for her to watch movie and hold Jennie hand"