Chapter 31 (M)

Jennie explain to everyone that she been thinking on gave Lisa baby so she decided to stop use pill that why. Both parents they feel so happy for jenlisa they finally got to be grandparents. They first want want to believe in Lisa because they think Lisa just make a joke but when Jennie tell them too their parents shout in joy.

Lisa brought Jennie to hospital to get check up for their baby. And their baby is heathy but Jennie don't have to work hard stress or mad etc.

Because of that their parents spoiled Jennie even a little bit of work they don't even want Jennie to touch. Jennie feel their care for her but she just try to do to show them that it's ok for her but still their parents don't want it. Jennie ask Lisa to help and Lisa talk with her mom and Jennie mom so their parents let's Jennie do the easy housework only.

And about jeongyeoun Jennie let's jeongyeoung to sleep at their house. And because she will stay here for good Lisa let's jeongyeoun to work at her company.

4 MONTHS LATER
Lisa pov

Jeongyeoun: HASHA HASHA Lisa w..w.what's wrong w...with your face 😂😂😂 it's sooooo funny if only y...y.you see yourself gosh 😂😂😂😂 "she laugh hard"

Lisa: GOSH JEONG CAN YOU SHUT UP? "I yell at her"

jeongyeoun: HASHA Lisa but your face is sooo funny I can't stop laughing 😂 "she laugh hard"

Lisa: gosh Jeongya I still can't sleep last night too how can she be so cruel "I sleepy tone say"

Jeongyeoun: yayy lisaya she pregnant "she laughed hard again"

Lisa: gosh if you only here to laugh at me get out am gonna sleep "I say in a sleepy tone"

Jeongyeoun: okay okay am going but lisaya don't forget she pregnant deal with her "and she leave"

"You must be wondering. Well since Jennie turn 3 months pregnant her mood swings a lots I can't follow her mood swings. It's just she scared cute and more but I most side of her is tiger WOWW. Yeah tiger she soo scared like a tiger what she want I must gave to her immediately. But I never complain about it because I am the one who want baby and I will look after my love too"

"Next week we go to the hospital for check up again to see if our baby is a girl or a boy and soo happy to know that. And one more this month I always take time to sleep here at my office because I don't have time to sleep at home much because of my baby mood swings"

            AT HOME

Lisa: my love am home where are you? "I shout as I enter living room usually she will just wait me here at the living room"

"I sit down for a minute but it still silent and its got me so worry I hurry run upstairs to check if she in our room but when I enter our room I got shock with what I see like what the hell????"

"Jennie lay on the bed sexily with a seductive look and wear red bra match with her pantie shown her big belly that carry our baby in there"

"I check her out the way she bit her lip while her hand run through her neck I look at her p***y she open slightly her legs welcome my view and just buy that make my d**k so hard that I can feel it twit in my pants I warp my sweat 💦 on my forehead and gasp 😨. Then Jennie signal me to go to her and it like magic my legs go towards her by itself"

Jennie: daddy come on take me why you just stand and look there? "She seductive and sexily say"

Lisa: b..b..baby yo..y..you sur...sure? "F**k why did I stuttering right now it's not your first time idiot"

Jennie: daddy you don't want to do it? "She ask cutely. Like what the hell she just sexy as hell minutes ago and now she cute as hell. Gosh my little one can't handle now"

Lisa: n..no ba.. baby of course I...want "she didn't lets me finish my sentence when she grap my hand put on her pu**y and rub it"

Jennie: ah~~ ba~~baby don't ah~~~ talk to much ah~~~

"Gosh I can't take it anymore I kiss her passionately still rub her cilt my another hand massage her breast she moan loudly I break the kiss and suck her neck leave a few red hickey there I take off her bra and pantie and now she naked. I go back such her neck her hand warp around my neck and hold my head to depend the kiss and suck her neck. After awhile she help me take of my clothes too and now am naked. Because of I knee in front of her when she help me to take of my pants and when I take off my shirt I feel Jennie hold my d**k and put in her mouth 👄 suck it fast"

Lisa: ah ~~ mmmm~~~~~~ ye~~~ yeah fas~~~~ ter ah ah ah yea~~~ hhh~~~~~ "I grap her head make it more faster"

Jennie: mm~~ daddy~~~~~~ mmm~~~ "Jennie say while make it faster after a minute she pull out"

Lisa: baby lay down "I say softly and Jennie lay down and I can see lust in her eyes and its like she can't wait any longer"

Jennie: come on daddy take me "seductive tone and I immediately suck her neck and massage her breast make her moan"

Lisa: baby I will just do it gently "I say in a worry tone Jennie just nob then I hold my member and rub with her clit first and when I feel my member a bit harder I put inside her slowly"

Jennie: assssshh~~~~~~ daddy ~~~~~~ faster yeah~~~ yes yes yes faster ~~~~ "she moan louder than before"

Lisa: ba~~~~ baby ah ah ah mmm~~~~~ fuck fuck mmmm~~~~~~ yes errr~~~~~~ "I push and pull more faster but make sure it not to fast am afraid it will affect to our baby"

Jennie: ya~~~~ yay ca ~~~ ant ah mmmm~~~~~~ you ma ~~ ke it fas~~~~ ter ashmmm~~~~~ "she moan so loud"

Lisa: no ba~~ baby I ~~~ can't ah ah ah mmm~~~~ baby am go~~~~ nnnna co~~ me ahhhhhhhh "I moan loud"

Jennie: wai~~~~ t am gonna com~~~~~ e toooo "and few more minutes we both cum I lay beside her still not pull my d**k out of her and my hand still massage her breast"

Lisa: baby your so yummy 🤤 "I look at her lovely"

Jennie: yeah my love it's our baby want "she shyly say"

Lisa: really?? Then baby I should gave that to your mommy everyday is that fine?? " I pretend to put my ear on her belly and say". My love our baby say it's ok daddy "I say in a cute tone"

Jennie: my love lets sleep now am sleepy "she blushing say"

Lisa: ok my love but stop blushing "I tease her"

Jennie: but my love can you put your member in me back? "She shyly say"

Lisa: huh? I didn't pull out baby "I look down. Ohh maybe it out when I pretend minutes ago so I hold her legs to make it open a bit wiles and push my member in her slowly and we both groan"

Jennie: good night my love "she kiss me passionately and off to sleep. I kiss her forehead and fall a sleep"