Chapter 19

Next day
   After breakfast
   Living room
       Lisa pov

Today I will just stay home and go to the company with dad. I just tell dad about my future plan with Jennie. He look so happy with my plan. He even proud that I have idea to continue with his business.

Mr manoban: my prince since you already have plan like that when will you get marry?

Lisa: dad marry life is not just about me but it also about Jennie. I want her the one to decide about our marry.

Mr manoban: my prince really love Jennie that much? But I want grandchildren "dad pout say"

Lisa: OH COME ON DAD you not cute and besides I know that I proposed to her early that why I let her the one to decide.

Mr manoban: sweetie why you always she Jennie the one to decide all the time? Are you guys not talk about that yet?

Lisa: yes, dad we didn't talk about that yet. We don't have time to talk about that yet.

Mr manoban: Is that so.

Lisa: Anyway dad Jennie dad ask if he can have a family dinner with us?

Mr manoban: yes of course. But why?

Lisa: I don't know 🤷‍♀️ maybe 🤔 business

Mr manoban: when?

Lisa: It up to you dad. And I will take that time to talk with Jennie about what I plan.

Mr manoban: that good how about next next day? Today and tomorrow you have to go to the company with me "I agree with dad and went to my room to call my nini"

       On the phone

Lisa: hello my love. How are you?

Jennie: hello my love am good but I miss you. Can you come here my love?

Lisa: I miss you too but I can't go there now my love. I have to go the company with my dad for 2 days.

Jennie: so I have to not see you for 2 days? I will miss you 😢

Lisa: my love after 2 days we will have family dinner with your family please tell dad about that.

Jennie: okay my love I will tell dad and wait for you

Lisa: and I also have something to discuss with you too my love

Jennie: me too I want to tell you something too

"We talk til lunch time I say my goodbye to my nini. After lunch I go to the company with dad"

              (I will double upload for today guys)