Chapter 37

2 MONTH
TIME SKIP
NO ONE POV

"Time fly fast also Lisa been busy with her company her parents and Jennie parents already back from their business trip as for Lisa parents they want to be here as Jennie gave birth to their grandchildren which make jenlisa happy with Lisa parents decision"

"Lisa always leave home after breakfast and back home after lunch unlike before she go to office whenever there something important to be done"

LISA POV

Lisa: love am going now "i peck her lips"

Jennie: love please buy me ice cream okay? "She cutely ask"

Lisa: aww my lovely cutie wife of course ill buy you lots lots of milk ice cream "I peck her both cheek"

Jennie: ok now you go to work I'll put the coat for you "I turn around straight my both arms and let Jennie wear the coat for me"

             TIME SKIP

Lisa: Jeongyeoun why there a lot of papers on my desk? "I ask in a unbelievable tone because I just finish everything yesterday and now there more? Hik hik"

Jeongyeoun: yes Lisa there many more to go and am afraid there be like this til next month because the contract with your wife company also many of them left "Jeongyeoun explained seriously"

Lisa: wow I never saw you serious like this before "I joke"

Jeongyeoun: oh because I sense something different from your wife company or like someone try to betray your wife company "she seriously explained again"

Lisa: yeah right. I notice that too but it's just I don't have enough proof and who did it I don't suspect anyone yet "I sigh"

Jeongyeoun: so Lisa have you try to tell Jennie or anything? "She ask"

Lisa: you that she pregnant I don't want her to worry about that I want everything to be done by myself  "I look at Jeongyeoun in a serious face"

Jeongyeoun: ok so Lisa I can help you with that "she say"

Lisa: of course jeong I will need your help and maybe I try to ask jisoo unnie too but I have an idea I will change you to be in change of secretary and find any information there for me can you do there? "I ask seriously we both in a serious conversation"

Jeongyeoun: lisaya that easy for me "she say"

Lisa: ok so you will be change tomorrow and prepare for today jeong take care I'll prepare everything here and Jeongyeoun please prepare a meeting for me in an hour "I let's her go to prepare and I also will ask for a cctv in my wife company for me to watch for someone to suspect because I have no idea who and I will explode him or her immediately and him or her life will suffer in prison"

                AN HOUR LATER
                MEETING ROOM

Lisa: woman and gentlemen I don't want like sound to be rude but as you all can see and heard what I had said before I don't want any mistakes within you guys my company never done mistakes before but it's seem like someone try to play with me "I yell and look at them one by one"

M 1: mrs manoban what's mistake you talking about? "M1 ask"

Lisa: oh yeah right. You guys seem to forget what mistakes you all make because you guys make a lot of mistakes before RIGHT? "I shout the last word"

Lisa: you guys make mistakes in my company by all of the papers that I need to sign in there you make decisions like a child play a toy and like you guys have no idea what that one single paper is going to change and that not it's there more "I yell"

M 5: mrs manoban: you can't say like that without us explaining to you "I can see his nervous on his face"

Lisa: what? Explain? Explain about what? Huh? I read all the papers it's nonsense. But that's not it's. There one more thing that if you all make mistakes like that again prepare yourself to left my business contact "I say the last word with my low but sacred tone make them all sacred no one moves"

Lisa: women and gentlemen if I see you guys with that all mistakes you know what to do because I don't keep such a west of time and people like you guys "I shout again and I shout dismiss make them all quickly life"

"Ok I know you guys confused let's me explain. I notice the difference between my company and my wife company since I start to come back to work again and the different is my company I mean my business partner they make a lot of mistakes and each papers I had to sign is all wrong and if I continue to sign without notice it my company will go down in a sip"

"And for my wife company someone is betrayed my wife company by take money and it's started when my wife stop decided to stay home. And within that, that someone already take my wife company money about 50 million dollars that crazy. I guess him or her have no idea what I can do"

( am sorry guys that's all for this chapter because am not feeling well I been sick for 2 days now and I try to update this weekend 2 chapter if possible am sorry again)