Chapter 6

It's been 2 weeks since I'm in a relationship with Lisa she had been taken care of me so well she never fall to disappoint me and make me feel her love towards me etc. just 2 days ago at 10 p.m I feel like I want to eat damping and milk ice cream so I texted Lisa if she can buy it for me and she quickly reply me and say just wait me about 30 minutes nini. That night she also accompany me wait for me to fall asleep because my unnie is not home she go out with cheayoung. I feel something is going on with unnie and cheayoung last week they also going out and now too.
Today is weekend am planning to go out with Irene unnie and Nayeon unnie. When I prepare myself I hear my phone ring I pick up without look who it is.

On the phone

Jennie: hello? Who's this?

Lisa: hey nini it me are you free today? Can we go out for a date?

Jennie: emm am sorry Lili I am already plan with unnies that we will go to the mall today. Maybe next time

Lisa: ohh it's okay nini I understand " I hear her say sadly and everytime I hear her sad voice it's make me sad too.

Jennie: emm Lili why don't you go with us

Lisa: Really? nini? You know it's ok with me you can go with unnies I just stay home " I can feel her excited voice right now but she trying to hold it back and I know why. It's one of the reasons that make my heart beat fast for her. She is a understanding person a sweet person and such a good person.

Jennie: it's okay Lili I know unnies won't be mind if you go. And I expect you be here in 30 minutes I'll be waiting

Lisa: okay my love I'll go prepare now waiting me " I just mumble and hung up the call"

Fast forward
At mall

Lisa is so beautiful cute pretty and handsome at the same time today I mean she is pretty beautiful cute and handsome everyday but today she look extra and I can't take my eyes off her I been looked at her since we in her car until now

Nayeon: AEMM EMM look like someone can't take her eyes of her girlfriend huh " tease tone"

Irene: yeyyy I think there be an aunt her anytime soon

Nayeon: yey yey unnie let's go before an aunt bite us "after they teasing us they just walk away like nothing happens I feel so dumb I can feel my cheek is like tomato now I just look down when Lisa hold both of my cheek to face her and say"

Lisa: nini you look like a tomato right now a cute mad... " before she can finish her sentence I cut her off"

Jennie: YAAY LALISA if you finish that sentence I'll kill you " I fack mad at her"

Lisa: Hasha ok okay my love I stop now "and she kiss my cheek" it's ok my love you can look at me anytime you want you are my girlfriend so I don't mind " after she finish her sentence she kiss me on my lips make me shock and she break the kiss say"
Nini let's go " we hold each other hand happily"

Fast forward

My shopping bags is carry by Lisa she say she don't want me to get tired and just want me to enjoy buying she make me feel butterfly in my stomach everytime we are together.

Lisa: nini can I eat at your place please " puppy eyes"

Jennie: Hasha ok Lili you can but stop with the eyes you look like a monkey " Lisa thank me and kiss my cheek when I hear unnie say"

Irene: Nayeon am so tired

Nayeon: me to unnie. Jennie can we go stop for a minutes me and unnie soo tired

Jennie: if that so unnie you can but just a minutes ok because I have to cook for our lunch

Irene: our lunch? We didn't say we eat lunch at your place Jennie " I see Nayeon unnie nod"

Jennie: unnie it not you and Nayeon unnie its Lisa and me " I shyly say"

Nayeon: ohhhh is that so? " she tease me again ashh"

Irene: Jennieya you don't have to hold your shopping bags and now you go to cook for your future. How lucky you are

Jennie: ashhhh unnies stop teasing me will you? " I annoying say and they just laugh at us gosh am so tomato now"

Lisa: ok unnies let's go now stop teasing my nini " we say bye to unnies and go to my house"

At Jennie house

Any if you wondering where is jisoo and cheayoung will they go out again I really feel something is going on between this too. Anyway I open the door for Lisa and she put shopping bags at the living room and sit down I go to the kitchen and pour orange juice and water for Lisa and back to kitchen. I feel like I am a wife who cook for her lover when her lover just come back form work just of the thought it's make it feel butterfly in my stomach and I think I ....

I already fall for Lisa