Chapter 24

Jennie pov

Jennie: Lili are you serious? " I ask in a surprise tone I never thought she could think of this idea"

Lisa: yes nini am serious I really am serious "she seriously say"

Jennie: but Lili we not yet start our dream and start what we want to be or to do yet. I want us to have everything what we want and be happy just for now.

Lisa: but nini just one not a problem "she pout say"

Jennie: Lili ... "she cut me"

Lisa: nini we not get any younger you now 25 and am 24 next month is our first anniversary so please nini "she cutely say"

Jennie: Lili remember you say about our marry? You say that all on me to discuss cuz you know to to rush and you respect my decision and what not? You ask me to gave you a child Lisa? I know we not get any younger but can at least we have a properly work

"I seriously say to Lisa and she look down not saying anything. We in a silent for about 5 minutes and she still look down am not mad or anything but she ask for a baby it not I don't want to have but it so early for me I want to have a work my dream is modeling and I want us to have everything we want first to have our own work"

"I want to have baby with her but not now maybe when we have our own work and house. I think now I make her upset I just explain to her"

Jennie: Lili listen to me ok? It's not that I don't want to have baby with you not I want us to fullfil our dream you be a CEO and am gonna be a CEO and modeling too and want us to have our house too. Lili don't u want that "I sweetly say"

Lisa: I understand nini I think I just to excited about the idea of marry you and have baby with you live my life with you. I am just love you to much nini "she say in a sad tone"

Jennie: Lili don't be say we will have that soon not now ok? " I peck her up and we went to sleep"

         Next day

"I wake up early to help mom to prepare our breakfast"

Mrs kim: how your sleep honey "mom ask in a sweet tone"

Jennie: good mom ow bout you mom "I kiss her on the cheek"

Mrs kim: good too so what is you and Lisa talk about last night?

Jennie: "i sight at say" Lisa want to have a baby first but I won't agree I want us to have our own house and work she sad at first but now we ok mom is it bad that I don't agree with her?

Mrs kim: honey that is your decision whatever it is I support you and Lisa. And it's not that bad if that what you want and Lisa understand it so it won't be a problem honey

"I talk with mom and we finish I go to wake up Lisa we have breakfast and she back to her train and today I ask Lisa and dad if I can have a train at company and they agreed so I will be at company for training too"

       At company

"While training I ask dad how modeling cuz I want to be a modeling too"

Jennie: dad is it ok if I'll be aCEO and modeling at the same time? "Dad look at me"

Mr kim: sweetie you want that? "Dad ask in a surprise tone"

Jennie: yes dad I already talk with Lisa and she agreed

Mr kim: am ok with that too but it will be so tried for you sweetie

Jennie: it's ok for me cuz that what I want to be dad "I sweetly say"

"I train at the company the whole and I don't have a chance to text Lisa or call her and I don't know is he texts or call me i put my phone in a silent mode I hope she not mad at me I will call her at night"