/18/

"Sunoo." Sunghoon grabbed the youngers hands

"I wanted to this properly but I love you Sunoo, and I've been wanting to ask you out forever. So will you go out with me?" Sunghoon stared into the youngers eyes, his eyes almost sparkling.

"Hyung... I'm so sorry" Sunoo hated this, fucking hated it. He ran out of the apartment without grabbing his jacket and into the rain.

"W-why is it raining?" He quietly asked himself. It was sunny coming here..." The tears just came out, he couldn't hold them for much longer as he sat down in the bench and cried.

His soaked clothes reminded him of the day he and sunghoon were out playing around. He smiled a little but ended up crying even more at the memories.

People walked past him like he wasn't there. Ignoring him as he got soaked.

When he finished crying, it was getting dark and he had 8 missed-calls and 34messages.

"...Sunoo?"

Sunoo looked up and hopped into jungwons arms.

"H-hyung, we were looking for you! What are you doing out here?"

"Wonnie I hate him, I hate my life, fuck my patents, fuck everyone!" Sunoo yelled out crying into jungwons arms again.

"L-lets get you home, you must be cold." Jungwon gripped sunoos clothes and helped him walk through the rain and to the bus.

Without saying a word they silently rode the bus and ni-ki's dorm.

"No.. why are we here, I'm no- not going in there."

"Hyung it's just ni-ki and heeseung, we told sunghoon not to come."

Feeling tired and sick, sunoo let his body give up to jungwons comfort as they rode the elevator up.

***

"Oh my gosh Sunoo what happened-" ni-ki jumped up but jungwon cut him off, shaking his head. Ni-ki gave him a chnage of clothes as he sauntered to the bathroom to chnage.

"what happened?"

"he was just crying outside in the rain"

"something about his parents....."

Sunoo blocked out the hushed whispers of his friends and walked out, ignoring them.

Silently he sat next to heeseung as the older wrapped a blanket around him.

Sunoo sighed.

"Sorry guys, let me tell you what's going on."

"Take your time, we're here for you." Heeseung said putting hand on his back.

"Thanks"

"My parents- well I- sorry ni-ki I've never told you but my parents had my wife arranged since the day I was born."

The three of them gasped

"Well shit" Heeseung sighed

"And the weddings in 2weeks... in America"

————

:)

yk what lets just pretend they're all 5years older than their actual age. So sunoos 23 OK DONT YELL AT ME HOPE YOU ENJOYED ;)