/9/

Sunoo had to admit that they both looked ridiculous, his plan backfired and the two of them looked like little blue poles together.

 It was only 5pm but they had nothing to do. Sunoo sighed and sat on a bench, ignoring people strange looks. Sunghoon sat down next to him,

"We were supposed to look better, weren't we."

"Ugh I don't wanna talk about that."

"You know it was your idea, right?"

"Yeah yeah, but it completely backfired." Sunoo said laying down, his head on sunghoons thighs. Sunghoon flinched at the touch but let the younger get comfortable.

"So your plan is to just sleep?"

"Sure? It's raining outside and I parked the car way over there." He said shooing his hand into a random direction.

"I don't like rain." Sunghoon said frowning.

"I don't care about getting wet." Sunoo abruptly stood up, 

"Let's go."

"Sunoo-"

The two of them stepped out of the mall and into the cold air outside. They were under a little head shelter thing (I have no idea what it's called but you get it)

"So where's the car-" Sunghoon started but Sunoo had run into the rain. The younger wasn't even going anywhere, he was spinning in circles letting the rain soak him completely.

 Sunghoon scoffed

"YOU REALLY LOVE THE RAIN HUH?!"

"YEAH" Sunoo yelled as he ran back towards Sunghoon and pulled him into the rain.  Sunoo grabbed both his hands and twirled him around. 

 Sunghoon had his eyes closed from the rain, but when he was all soaked. He opened them carefully. He grinned and splashed in a puddle getting Sunoo all wet again. He smirked and squeezed water out of his shirt. 

"Oh it's on"  The two of them went back and forth playing in the rain, ignored people's looks and kept playing till there were both tired.

"I-I surrender." Sunghoon panted as he sat against a curb.

"M-me too." Sunoo said flopping down next him causing awkward silence.

"Our clothes are soaked."  Sunoo blurted out trying to think of anything to say.

"Yeah no kidding"

"Let's just change into our regular clothes and go."

More awkward silence.

"Thanks for the fun today Sunoo."

"You really need to play more" Sunoo scoffed and faced the older. Sunghoons shirt was drenched, his hair all messy and wet. He looked beautiful and Sunoo had a sudden urge to kiss him.

"OKAYYYY LETS GO" Sunoo yelled suddenly shaking the thoughts out of his head. 

"I can't fall in love with him" Sunoo thought to himself

"You okay?"

"Yup" Sunoo weakly said not facing him.

"Ok, then let's go, we'll be late to our date." The older said linking arms with the blushing younger

——————-

SEVSKSHSJAHANJSIEHWJW LONG UPDATE CUZ YOU DESERVE IT.

First of all thank you for 500 reads, it felt like yesterday when I thanked for 100.

SECOND. WTF YALL THIS STORY IS #1 IN SUNOO. I WAS AN EMOTIONAL MESS YESTERDAY NIGHT. YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY AND IM THANKFUL FOR IT. ILY GUYS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!  (ENHYPEN DEBUT IN 2 DAYS OMG)

-kay <3