/5/

"What the fuck sunoo I'm not gay!"

"hear me out sunghoon, you don't need to kiss me or anything. all I need you to do is come on a double date with me. I'll give you your phone back and boom we're all happy."

"A double date... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I'm sorry I've never been on a date before and a double date? who are the other people? why do you need me to do this?"

"ok hyung this sounds psychopathic." Sunoo said taking a deep breath.

"Itoldni-kiyouweremyboyfriend." The younger said looking down without taking a breath.

"Slower sunoo,"

"I told ni-ki you were my boyfriend..."

"You told him what?"

"I'm always feeling so jealous at ni-ki, how the fuck is he younger than me and has a boyfriend?! huh? he's always bragging in my face about him? Do YOU know how fucking jealous I get. and of course I cant get mad at that bitch cuz he's my best friend and only friend..."

Sunghoon sighed in frustration as he almost kicked a rock at sunoo's face.

"You know what? fine lets do it. its just one night."

"Thank you hyung!!" Sunoo said giving his biggest smile.

"Phone?" Sunghoon asked annoyingly as he tapped his foot. Sunoo pulled out sunghoons phone from his pocket and placed it into sunghoons hand. 

Sunghoon shivered at the touch. why was he like this?  Sunghoon looked down as sunoo grabbed his other hand not helping out his beating heart. 

He shook it off as Sunoo dragged him to the front of the house. 

-----

ok but who expected jungwon to be leader? he'll do great :)

ALSO HAPPY 2000 DAYS TO SVT!! I LOVE YOU BOYS