/22/

"N-no sunghoon don't go! I came back for you sunghoon no-"

"Woah Sunoo are you alright?" Ryujin asked shaking Sunoo from his nightmare

"Don't let him leave!"

"SUNOO!"

Sunoos eyes fluttered open,

"where are we, where is he?!

"We just landed, we're back in Korea."

Ryujin and sunoo wished each other goodbye and good luck. Sunoo had her number if he ever needed to contact her, but he was now on his own.

His heart hammered against his chest as he stepped out the bus steps. He stared up at the familiar apartment. Ni-ki.

A smile lit his face as he rode the elevator and ran down the hall to knock on ni-kis door.

"One sec Wonnie hyung, someone's at the door." He started doing tiny jumps at the sound of ni-kis voice.

"No I invited heeseung hyung over it might be him... LET ME GO HYUNG."

Sunoo heard his footsteps getting closer as ni-ki swung open the door.

Sunoo had the brightness smile on his face as he completely devoured ni-ki in his hug.

"SUNOO?" Ni-ki yelled, he pulled out to face Sunoo again.

"Why what what are you doing here?"

"I RAN AWAY!" Sunoo exclaimed proud.

"What the-"

"SUNOOOOOOOOOO!" Jungwon came running from the couch and hugged him tight.

"How have you been, I missed you so much. Why are even here... DONT YOU HAVE A WEDDING?"

"He ran away" ni-ki smilied while back hugging him.

"knock knock knock knock" (inserts back door)

"That must be heeseung hyung!! He'll be so glad to see you!" Jungwon said pushing Sunoo to do door

"You open it." Sunoo twisted the door knob and opened the door.

"Sunoo?"

Sunoo froze. He wasn't ready. No.

The he blacked out.

—————

Oops that wasn't heeseung