/11/

OK I PROMISE NO MORE DELAYING OF THE DATE LETS GET TO IT

———

Sunghoon clenched onto Sunoo's hand as they scanned the restaurant for jungwon and ni-ki.

"Oh look!" Sunoo pointed to the other couple sitting on a corner table.

"JUNGWONN!!" Sunoo yelled causing everyone in the resturant too stare. But sunoo didnt care, he hadn't seen his favorite dongsaeng in so long.

Jungwon smiled and stood up to embrace sunoo too.

"Hey hyung!"

"Wonnie, how are you?" Sunoo said patting jungwons hair.

"Wonnie?" Sunghoon thought to him self.

"Why doesn't he call me hoonie or something."

"Jungwon! This is my... boyfriend." Sunoo said hesitating and then holding the olders hand again.

"Sunghoon! Its so nice to meet you, Sunoo talks about you to me so much." In the corner of his eye, sunghoon could saw sunoo blush and put his head down.

"SIt down! I'm sorry sunoo forced you into this date, you must feel uncomfortable." Jungwon said sitting down next to ni-ki.

"Well I know sunoo and ni-ki too, so not really?"

"Ni-ki yah, you never told me about this!" Jungwon said tickling ni-ki.

"H-hyung, you never asked! Stop it!"

Jungwon pulled ni-ki and up gave a quick kiss on ni-kis forehead. Sunoo smilied weakly at the couples skinship. Sunghoon noticed and squeezed Sunoo's hand making the younger smile.

"What do you want me to kiss you?"

"Hyung!" Sunghoon laughed at the youngers reaction.

"Sorry, I didnt know you would take that seriously. Hhahhaha"

"Anyway you lovebirds we ordered a bunch of things so dont complain, you guys were late." Ni-ki said.

"So tell me, how did you guys meet?" Sunghoon looked at sunoo his eyes wide open.

"We uh met at uh... summer party!" Sunghoon mentally slapped himself at the youngers reply.

"Oh you've been together for more than Wonnie hyung and i have" Ni-ki said actually suprised.

"Sunoo why didnt you tell me about him before?"

"Umm well you see..."

"We didnt get together till around Halloween time, we were just friends." Sunghoon butted in.

"Oh that's cute, who did the proposing?"

"The proposing?"

"Yeah who confessed their feeling first, and asked each other out?"

"That was me!" Sunghoon blurted out. Sunoo gave him a glare that read,

Dude, are you mentally ok?

Sunghoon ignored it and continued talking.

"My friend had invited me to that party but ditched me." Sunoo flinched at his words. He knew sunghoon was talking about him, and sunoo felt ashamed.

"But sunoo found me and started to talk to me. We talked for hours and that was when I realized I had fallen in love. Later that night when he had to leave. I gave him phone number and asked him out a date. And right there was when I had my first kiss."

Sunghoon looked up from his twiddling fingers. Sunoo looked confused and like he was about to cry. Jungwon and ni-ki were staring with their mouths open.

"Uh... sorry?"

"Omg sunghoon, you guys are really meant for each other, that was beautiful." Jungwon said wiping his fake tears. Ni-ki played along and clapped his hands.

Sunghoon looked at Sunoo who was staring at him.

"Sunoo are you ok?"

"Excuse me, I'm getting a phone call.' Sunoo said rushing out of the resturant leaving his phone on the table.

The three of them just sat there trying to process what just happened.

"Ill go talk to him. Sorry about that" Sunghoon said getting up and following sunoo.

————-

I'll just leave this here :)

IM GETTING INTO TREASURE I LOVE THEM. MY BIAS ARE YOSHI JUNKYU AND JEONGWOO.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-kay