/23/

Sunghoon was gonna kill sunoo when we woke up. Sunghoon had never been in more panic, he stared at the younger that passed out on the couch as he wandered back and forth.

"Ofcourse he had to come back, just to make me feel more terrible."

Ni-ki and jungwon went out to give them some private space but sunghoon was pretty sure he heard them in the hallway.

Sunghoon sat on the couch next to sunoo, his hand was shaking as he leaned to touch sunoos perfect face.

"I cant even touch him! What do I do when he wakes up!!?"

---------

Sunoo giggled, he had woken up at sunghoon scream but pretended to still be awake. He felt sunghoon presence and desperately wanted to see him, but he kept his eyes close.

"Love is cursed, sunoo WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU?"

"... ill just leave, I cant do it." he quickly gave sunoo a little kiss on his forehead and got up to leave.

Sunoos sat up and whipped out his hand to grip sunghoons hand.

"Stay."

Sunghoon turned around, his eyes wide open. Looked like his whole body was shaking.

"Wh-when did you wake up?

"Uh around the part where you were screaming about something." he started waving his hands around imitating sunghoon.

Sunghoon broke into a smile. He missed this. He missed sunoo. Sunghoon jumped onto sunoo pushing him back down on the couch as he kissed sunoo passionately. He smiled into the kiss as he heard tiny cheers coming out from the hallway. He clung onto sunoo as he buried his head into sunoos embrace.

"Hyung"

"Lets just stay like this for a little bit." he sinked into sunoos warmth and comfort as he kissed sunoo again.

"Knock knock"

"Thats probably jungwon and ni-ki they-"

"KIM SUNOO I KNOW YOURE IN THERE."

He felt sunoo freeze, he covered sunghoon's mouth with his hand. Sunghoon had never seen sunoo this scared. Who was the person at the door?

"SUNOO COME OUT BEFORE I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOUR FRIENDS!"

Sunghoon felt shock go through his body. Jungwon. Ni-ki.

"RYUJINS HERE TOO NOW COME OUT KIM FUCKING SUNOO."

Sunoo stood up, alarmed. He held up a finger to his mouth signaling to be quiet. He gave sunghoon a kiss and opened the door.

"Im coming!! Dont hurt them dad!" sunoo yelled as he slammed the door.

"d-dad?

———————

I MISSED WRITING SO I UPDATED HELLO

I'm so confused cuz there was two part22 IDK

I'm thinking on writing a taegyu au for moas no this story isn't anywhere done LMAO