/10/

The two boys sat inside Sunoo car, dumbfounded. They were both drenched soaking the seats and everything around them.

Sunoo checked the time, it was only 5:24pm and they still had around half and hour to do completely nothing. They had to change, but where...

"Wanna go to my house?" Sunghoon asked breaking the silence.

"Y-your house?"

"Yeah, it's only 5-10 minutes from here. We can dry off and then leave before 6."

"Sure, that would be nice!"

As sunghoon put the address into Sunoo's phone, and handed it back to him.

"You should change your wallpaper, its too plain."

"Huh? To what?" Sunoo asked confused, no one had ever said anything about his background.

"I dont know like a picture of you and your friends?"

"Eh, I like it plain."

Sunoo patiently sat on the couch admiring the room. Sunghoon shares a little cozy home with his younger sister. Sunghoon had gone to find some clothes for the younger as Sunoo played with his fingers.

He hadn't been to someone's house like this in a while. He goes to no-kid house almost everyday but that was really it.

"Here, try these on. I'm not sure if they will fit though."

"It's ok, I can always change shack to my other ones I bring-"

"Just go." Sunghoon said shoving him towards the bathroom. Sunghoon sat down waiting for the younger to come out, when he spotted Sunoo's phone. He giggled a little after playing on it and then set it down.

"Uh, hyung?"

"Yes sunoo."

"I dont think I'm wearing this right."

"Just come out"

Sunghoon had an obvious blush on his cheeks as he saw the younger. He had given Sunoo some random clothes but he didnt know it was going to look that good on him.

(Sunoo's outfit, cuz he completely owned his outfit and I LOVE THIS SELCAAAAAA)

"Sunoo-"

"The hats off, right?"

"No, no you look perfectly fine"

"O-oh thanks." The younger said looking at his feet."

TIME SKIP CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO RIGHT IT OUT

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous sunoo what to I do"

"Hyung, theres no reason why they wouldn't like you, I mean who couldn't like you?"

Silence....

"WELL, what I meant is that theres nothing to worry about, and theyre probably waiting so come on." Sunoo blabbered dragging the older into the restaurant.

————-

IM SO DELAYING THE DATE BUT EH BE PATIENT 

TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO ADRESS THAT IM GETTING BIASED WRECKED BY MY OWN BUIS. GIVEN-TAKEN COMPLETED SLAYED, IT WAS SO GOOD MY GOSH. SO JUNGWON WAS THE VAMPIRE HMMMMMMMMMM I SEE. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED

-kay