/2/

Sunoo didn't know what to do, he scrambled on the ground and pressed hang up before someone on the other side could say anything more. The phone rang again causing sunoo to panic. he declined and called his own number through emergency call.

SUNGHOON POV

At this point of day, sunghoon didnt notice anything different, he was calmly brushing his teeth when he heard his phone vibrate from his pocket. he picked it up and jumped when he heard someone screaming.

"HELLO THIS IS SUNOO, YOU WERE MY UBER DRIVER. I THINK WE ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED OUR PHONES In THE CAR AND IM CALLING THROUGH EMERGENCY CALL DONT WORRY I DIDNT HACK YOUR PHONE. AND I  DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. OMG IM SORRY I GET SO PANICKED EASILY-"

"Sunoo calm down." Sunghoon said rubbing his head. He heard the younger taking deep breaths from the other side.

"Sorry hyung." he mumbled.

"Its ok, i understand what happened, are you free tomorrow to switch maybe?

"Are you hearing yourself? Tomorrow halloween,  im never free on halloween."

"What, you too busy going trick or treating?" Sunghoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yes exactly, I mean could be late to a party later- WAIT YOU DONT GO TRICK OR TREATING?"

"Dude, trick or treating is for little kids."

"Oh my gosh, you are missing out on all the fun. you have to come to the party with me. Then we could switch phones." 

"Ok yeah yeah ill go, but I'm leaving right after I get my phone back."

"You do you, but you wont regret staying longer."

"Mmm, my passcode is 1208 send me the address, and don't do anything weird on my phone." 

"what would i even do?"

"i dont know look through my pictures, post something on my sns?"

"oooo thanks for the suggestions hyung."

"oh my gosh." sunghoon said sighing

"haha jokes on you, mines 1234" the younger said without hesitating

".... seriously?"

"hey dont tease me, i couldnt think of anything else." sunoo said as sunghoon chuckled.

"ok goodnight sunoo, ill text you."

"night hyung."

-----

happy Halloween, hope you guys have fun and stay safe!  tell me if anything is confusing, enjoy!