/24/

Sunghoon stood up, completely pushing away what sunoo told him. He couldn't lose sunoo again, he pressed his ear against the door listening to their conversations.

"How did they find us?"

"My dad snitched on us." a girls voice said

"Shit"

"Yup, I couldn't even say bye to lia, they just tied me up like this."

"Right, sunoo where's that bitch, sunghoon or something like that." sunghoon crumpled at his name

"Dont fucking call him that!"

"He's in here, isn't he." sung hoon saw the doorknob turn. He stood up, looked at it and curled up into a ball.

"Open the door you little bitch."

"Shut up dad!"

"I'm not leaving without that boy!"

"Dad stop! You have me don't hurt him! And let ni-ki and jungwon go already, they don't have anything you want!"

"Oh they have things i want, especially that boy. You love him and face the reality, you're getting married soon." he said as he started kicking the door.

Sunghoon panicked, he felt weak for not being able to do anything. The door was slowly getting dented after every kick. He heard sunoos screams in the back, so he did the one thing he could do. He called 911,, reported his emergency and then unlocked the door

Sunghoon hated passing out. He felt weak and useless, but when he worked up this time, he was in the hospital. He felt thirsty and weak, he looked over, cords were attached to his fingers with a giant screen monitoring his heartbeat.

He frowned and tried to grab the water bottle on the table next to him. But the cords knocked it down spilling water all over.

"Shit" he whispered. At the same time, like he had yelled something a doctor came running in.

"Thank goodness you're awake, let me check you up and bring our friend over, he has been waiting for you to wake up."

The doctor came back with several other doctors, they monitored him checking to make sure he was fine.

"Sir, what was wrong with me, and how long was I out."

The doctor paused,

"I'll let you friend talk to you first."

"How long?!" he almost yelled. But the doctor just closed the door. Sunghoon breathing became heavy, was he too late to save sunoo, what happened?

"Hey sunghoon" sunghoon turned around to see heeseung standing against the door, arms crossed.

"H-heeseung hyung?"

"Yup"

"You l-look so different." Heeseung definitely grew, he dyed his hair blonde looking almost like another person.

"How long has it been hyung?"

"Sunghoon... you've been out for 8 months

-------------

UGH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANNA SEE HEESEUNG IN BLONDE HAIR