/19/

Sunghoon was in his worst condition. He hadn't been sleeping much and was starving himself, eating a small salad per day. Everyday the thought of, "it was my fault" went through his head. He knew Sunoo hated him and there was nothing for sunghoon left to do except cry about it.

"Hey hoon"

"Hyung" Sunghoon groaned through the phone.

"Come out,,, it's a suprise"

"... I- I don't have the energy for that."

"Im sure you'll like it, it'll make you happier! And you will get the energy from it, I promise."

"The only thing that will make me happy is Sunoo, and he hates me."

"Well... it's Sunoo and he doesn't hate you, he wants to apologize."

Heeseung heard sunghoon sit up through the phone.

"I-I'm coming, where is he?"

"Hoonie, last time I saw you, you looked like a zombie. Please try to wear some proper clothes... for him"

"Ok w-where are you?"

Sunghoon only heard silence though the phone.

"Hyung? Are you still there?"

"Y-yeah, uh he's at the airport right now"

"what" Sunghoon whispered though the phone. He hung up and grabbed his car keys. Nothing was going through his mind at this point.

He had been getting so sleep, no food, starving himself for the past days. But Sunoo was what could get him up and moving.

Sunghoon wiped his tears and looked at his clothes. He did look like a zombie, but did he care? No, sunghoon ran inside the airport, looking for Sunoo.

Then he spotted him. His little ball of sunshine, dressed in bright blue and green. Like a star shining out from the rest.

Sunghoons legs collapsed. Sunoo had a suitcase in one hand and tears streaming down his face. He was getting ready to board the airplane.

"Sunghoonie hyung" Sunoo breathed out. Sunoo never expected to see the older again, and he had one thing on his mind. One last thing to do before he leaves him forever. Sunoo wanted to say one phrase. 3 simple words. I. Love. You.

Sunoo dropped the suitcase to embrace sunghoon. Sunghoon squeezed him harder than ever.

"D-dont leave, I-I'm so s-sorry" Sunghoon cried out hiccuping in between.

"Hyung, I love you. Please believe me, I'm really sorry please hyung." Sunoo pulled out from the hug only to see sunghoon in the worst condition ever.

"W-what did you do to yourself?" Sunoo asked cupping the orders face.

"Sunoo dont- no I can't live without you please no!"

"H-hyung"

"Stop d-dont say anything-"

"FLIGHT TO AMERICA LEAVING NOW, ONCE AGAIN FLIGHT #34 LEAVING FOR AMERICA IS TAKING OFF SHORTLY" the intercom above the spoke loudly

"S-sunoo no" Sunghoon gripped onto the youngers jacket, never wanting to let go. His hands were shaking but he held on.

At this point the couple could do nothing but part. Both crying their hearts out, not wanting to leave each other. But fate was twisted.

"Sunghoon I love you." Sunoo then held the oldest face again and captured his lips. His kiss was salty with tears, but Sunoo wanted to remember every last bit of sunghoon. Every small memory he had with him. From the Uber ride to the movie they watched together. Every memory he cherished, every bit of sunghoon he loved.

"THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT #34 TO AMERICA. FLIGHT #34 TO AMERICA"

Sunoo pulled away, his eyes blurred with tears.

"I love you sunghoon, goodbye"

Sunoo took his suitcase and ran through security and out of sight.

"I- I love you more... my little sunshine"

————
OK I LOWKEY MADE UP THIS PLOT ON THE SPOT. I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS BUT LIKE...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE!! I HOPE 2021 WILL BE BETTER CUZ TBH THIS YEAR SUCKED.