/25/

"N-n-no way"

"I'm sorrry sunghoon, you were a comma"

"W-what even happened?"

"When you called the police, they came. You were doing perfectly fine and then you went unconscious... and fell down 4flights of stairs. Doctors suspected it was still out of shock, you were lucky enough to not lose your memory"

"Oh, did his dad get arrested?"

"He went to trial for abuse, and now he's in jail"

"And sunoo?"

"In America... he still got married for the sake of the company"

Sunghoons heart dropped, he thought there was hope. After his dad getting arrested, didnt sunoo have a choice?

"Guess he's happy with his wife." Sunghoon whispered, sighing

"Not exactly"

"What do you mean by that?"

"They obviously didnt have true feelings for each other. Ryujin had her girlfreind and sunoo,.. ANYWHO both of their parents companies got their share after the marriage. But nothing would change if they got divorced right? So that what they did, they happily got divorced, ryujin's back in Korea but sunoo started to stay in America... hoping to start a new life."

"Listen sunghoon maybe-"

"Sorry hyung, i would like it if you left me alone for a bit"

"You know there-"

"Hyung! LEAVE"

After being friends with sunghoon for the past 10 years, heeseung knew that sunghoon only yelled when sad, never mad, but sad and depressed.

So heeseung left the room leaving sunghoon alone.

"He couldn't wait for me"

"I thought I had found my soulmate"

"We went through so much together."

"We did all of that, just for him to move on"

"He's probably living his perfect life in America. Without me."

"I loved him,, I really did" then he cried, for hours straight.

Ni-ki and jungwon came to visit him, it made him smile a bit. But the only one who could make him happy again was sunoo. And sunoo didnt even love him anymore.

Half way across the world, sunghoon soulmate was doing the same thing. Crying out his heart because he missed his love.

———-

WOW LOOK AT ME GO IM ON AN UPDATING SPREE